. ୨𓏲 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 !

➢  ⁺  ♡  be respectful to everyone regardless anything / anyone

➢  ⁺  ♡  make sure you have an active wattpad and discord community! the affiliation shall come to an end if we find you inactive for more than a month.

➢  ⁺  ♡  avoid any kinds of discrimination or dominance in the group chat. any sort of criticism / accusations could be discussed with the founder.

➢  ⁺  ♡  lack of professionalism may lead to end of affiliation.

➢  ⁺  ♡  please ensure that you don't request shoutouts for the same project over and over again.

➢  ⁺  ♡  we're a wattpad-discord based community which makes it easier for us to communicate via discord. we can't accept affiliations if you're a only wattpad community.

➢  ⁺  ♡  maximum of 3 representatives along with the founder will be allowed to join our affiliate server. it's compulsory to join.

➢  ⁺  ♡  don't share any link or inside information with outsiders. we'd appreciate if you respect our privacy and we'll do the same.

➢  ⁺  ♡  no grudge should be held against us or any of our staff members.

➢  ⁺  ♡  if you're shutting down / going of hiatus, you must inform us.

➢  ⁺  ♡  monthly promotions of the community / hiring book should be done.

➢  ⁺  ♡  you must promote our works ( other than hiring and affiliate book ) whenever we ask you to. we'd do the same.

➢  ⁺  ♡        we'll not be giving shoutouts on consecutive days. 2 shoutouts a week is max and we expect the same or anything close.

 2 shoutouts a week is max and we expect the same or anything close