ch2 • streaming

⚠️ tw: swearing, mention of drugs (joking way) ⚠️

ranboo, 3rd

Ranboo woke up and laid there for a moment. He groaned before getting up and stretching his arms. He had gotten very little sleep that night. As per usual. He got up, deciding he was gonna stream today. Ranboo went to his dresser and found some clothes to wear and quickly changed into them. It was black jeans and a white t-shirt with one of his merch hoodies. He went downstairs and got himself some cereal. He made a quick call to his parents, a habit he got himself into a bit after he moved from the US to the UK. The call consisted of just hi, how are you, hows the uk treating you, etc.

After that, he made sure he didn't need to run any errands and went upstairs. It was currently 9:32 AM so he'd probably start his stream at 1 or 1:30 PM, depending how he felt. He started his pc. The fan started to run and his pc turned on. After a minute, he opened up discord and checked his servers. He noticed a few dms too and responded to those. Then, he decided to see who was awake. He messaged Sneeg, Tubbo, and Tommy.

Tommy and Sneeg replied, so he assumed Tubbo was asleep. Sneeg said he was busy and Tommy just said hi, so Ranboo kept messaging Tommy.

ranboo
Hey. You busy?

tommyinnit
hi

ranboo
Thanks for answering my question.

tommyinnit
bitch i was doing something
anyways what do u want boob boy

ranboo
I'm just yoking around.
Can u call?

tommyinnit
ya give me a swc

ranboo
Cool

Ranboo waited for a bit before Tommy started a call. Ranboo connected and was greeted with a warm welcome.

"HEY BOOB BOY, RANBOOB, RAN!" Tommy yelled. Ranboo laughed and leaned back in his chair, making a squeaking sound.

"Hey Tommy. Whatcha doing?" Ranboo replied to the loud boy.

"Oh you know, stealing women and pissing off men."

"Classic Tommy, huh?"

"No no, classic wife haver." Tommy accentuated the wife, correcting Ranboo.

"My bad, my bad. Oh yeah, I was wondering if you were busy later?"

Tommy was quiet for a moment, probably thinking.

"Yes. I am a busy man, you know. I have to go sell drugs.. get the ladies rounded up.."

Ranboo rolled his eyes and rested his chin on his hand. "I'll take that as a no, are you good to stream with me? Probably at 1:30. We can start a new world and mess around or go on the DreamSMP, whatever you want."

"Well, I guess I can make some time for the stream. It'll be a tight fit in my schedule, but I think I can make it work." Tommy said reluctantly.

"Good to know that I'm able to make it into your schedule." Ranboo joked.

"No no, you aren't the reason. The reason is the stream, so I can impress the ladies."