damian x reader 🥵😈

Well you saw this coming yet you pushed his buttons anyway what did you do mi amor damian asked standing in front of you.

FLASHBACK.
You were walking in the shopping mall teasing him when yall got something to eat you moved your foot up his thigh to his crotch mi amor don't start that damian said giving you the dom look when yall were in Spencer's you came up behind him and slapped his ass Y/N he growled as you giggled walking away and finally his last straw when yall were in the car on your way home you reach your hand in his pants he slapped your wrist eso es puta.(that's it slut)

END OF FLASHBACK
I teased you all day you replied trying to look cute nice try puta he said lifting up your naked leg with one hand and putting a vibrator in you I've got a meeting and a match tonight I am going to leave this in you and turn it on a low setting if you try to take it out it'll immediately go on high and send me a notification so don't trying anything and be buena niña he said in your ear as he untied you and put one of his t-shirts on you love you papi you said as he grabbed his keys and phone he walked back to you kissing your head te amo bebe (love you babygirl) he said walking out.

Time skip
You lay whining on the couch you tried to take the vibrator out so now it's been high since before damians match hours ago and you can't get up when you hear the door open oh y/n my baby it's ok he said softening at the side of you he turned the vibrator from hell off and took it out papi you whimpered as he picked you up and he took the shirt off of you and started running a bubble bath setting you in it he gave you a kiss before heading to the kitchen and grabbing a water bottle drink it all baby he said giving you the bottle of water you downed it quick once he got undressed and got in with you he start washing your hair then body and himself once everything was done he got you out of the water dried you both off and cuddled you to him in the bed I love you babygirl he whispered kissing your neck in a comforting way love you to papi you whispered drifted off in warmth.

Sorry it's short.