chris motionless x reader ❤️‍🩹💖😇

You're at the store you work at ringing up how much this really rude ladies groceries cost that'll be 30 even ma'am you said trying to give a sweet smile 30! That is outrageous I bet you did it wrong she yelled at you ma'am you can see what you bought it's done correctly you said no its not you bitch manager! She yelled again your manager came running over yes ma'am this young lady rung it up wrong she says it's 30 even she said your manager looked everything over nope she's right 30 even  ma'am ugh whatever she said huffing tossing the money at you and taking her stuff hey it looks like it's time off for you y/n your manager said you looked at the time he was correct oh thanks have a nice night you said leaving the register and going to grab your nightmare before Christmas backpack and heading home but when you almost got to your car the same lady who you rung up at the register pushed you to the ground and punched you in the jaw that's what you fucking get bitch she said walking away you got into your car quickly and drove home .

Time skip
You walked into your bathroom to look at your jaw it was badly bruised you showered changed into your Sally onesie and laid down in your bed and burst into tears until you heard your phone ringing and seeing it was your daddy you quickly picked up sniffling hi baby bat is everything ok he asked hearing you still whimpering and sniffling n-no t-this r-realy m-mean lady hurt me daddy you burst into tears again hey baby don't cry it'll be ok I promise are you safe now he asked uh huh you hiccuped ok get your stuffie your blanky and your juice cup ok he asked yes daddy you hiccuped again getting up and grabbing everything you got back in the bed daddy why do you have to be gone another week you said crying again aww baby I promise I will be back before you know but for now cuddle your stuffie drink some juice and go to bed ok I love I gotta go baby bye he said ok daddy I love you too you said hanging up you did what he said and fell asleep only to wake up the next morning to the door opening you hid under your blanky until you heard your favorite voice hi baby bat your daddy said pulling you into him he kissed all over your face I love you so much he said as you smiled cuddling into his big self you came home early you said giggling damn right I did I brought some stuffies for you and some voodoo donuts but we gotta get out of this bed ok he asked ok daddy you said kissing his nose he wrapped you in the blanket and carried you into the kitchen.