Part 54.

Daemon's Pov.

The army of the Night King should be here in two days if everything goes according to plan. I've been well ignoring most people, I give the orders, but for the rest, I've been spending a lot of time in my chambers .

He's the last Targaryen male heir. And it could destroy everything I've worked for. Even where Dany has worked for, sure, I would be King, but we would rule together. But now I'm not sure of that future anymore. If Jon or Aegon, whatever we call him, does want the trone, he can start another war. In all honesty we could wipe him out with the dragons but I've been trying to show people so hard I don't want to conquer with fire, if some lords side with him we will have another civil war. Sansa has been avoiding me and thatd her choice, but the North will not be independent.

Looking out of the window, I soon hear the door open, and I don't even botter to turn around.

"And here I thought you learned how to knock. " I state as I'm 100% sure it's Dany.

"What's on your mind." She says as u feel her arms snake around my abdomen. "I just hope everything is ready." I mumble as I keep looking out the window.

"There's something else clouding your mind." Danny states, and I give her a shrug. I can't tell her or I can? I don't even know. I don't want to cloud her mind with this news before we head into battle.

"A love that was promised for their ancestors but got cut away and led to a rebellion." I says as I turn around in her hold. "The words of the red priestess." Dany says, and I give her a nod.

"Daemon BlackFyre loved princess Daenerys. Some think her being married off to Prince Marlon Martell was one of the reasons he started the rebellion." I say as my hands move down her hips.

"Is this your way of saying you love me?" She says with a raised brow. "I'll need some years to think about that." I say with a smirk, making her slap my chest.

"You dare to slap your King?" I state as I grab her hips harder. "You may be King out there, but in here you're not." Dany states as she grabs my cock making a groan leave my lips.

Hearing a knock on my door I roll my eyes, can't a man have a good fuck?! "Seems like you are needed, your grace." Danny says with a smirk as she steps away from me.

"Your grace." I mumble as I mock her voice before walking over to the door. Opening it, I see Sansa and I raise my brow.

"Lady Sansa, you bless me with your presence." I say with a sarcastic bow before opening the door further for her. "The women and children have begun gathering in the great hall." Sansa says as she walks into my chambers.

"Good, if we are lucky we have two days, he may be fast on the dragons, but he'll stay close by his army." I state as I close the door again.

"And you're still gonna use yourself as bait? Your grace." Sansa asks, and I give her a shurg. "It's the best thing to do, we keep the dragons busy so they can't put everything and everyone on fire. And if I get the chance, I'll shove BlackFyre up his frozen ass " I say as I grab my cup of wine from the table.

"You're only one man Daemon you can't fight him alone." Sansa says as I bring the cup to my lips.

"With dragons." Dany states as she gets up from the bed. "And if he dies? Then what." Sansa says as I take a sip from my wine.

"You make it sound like you care, lady Sansa." I state, and she scoffs at my words. "I'll leave you two." Danny says before she walks out of my chambers. Oke?

"I'll always want the North to be independent, but that doesn't mean I don't care about you." Sansa softly says, and I down my cup of wine before walking over to her.