Chapter 6

Somewhere in Korea 

?? : Boss we found Bangtan's weakness . 

?? : What is that? tell me fast 

?? : Its a boy and he is famous idol in whole world. And his name is JK

?? : ohh, interesting , now i will destroy you bangtan. listen , when you will have opportunity then you know what have to do.

??: okay boss.i Know what to do now.

Then that person left after bowing to him and his boss smirked planning something in his small brain.

Otherside with Jungkook

Jungkook woke up hearing alarm and left to take bath. Then he came outside wearing Black t shirt and blue jeans. He picked his Phone and wallet and left to take his breakfast. He came to kitchen and make light breakfast and then left the apartment after locking it. He wore his mask and started walking towards company which was only walking distance. He didn't notice a black van coming towards him. They came infront of him and he stopped walking and saw van standing in front of him. Some men came and started dragging him but he beated them and started running from there. Others also started running behind him. Suddenly one man came in front of him and he saw behind that they also came near him. They injected him and kook became unconscious and they left picking him on their shoulder. They kept him  inside and left from their.

In company

Here Eunwoo was waiting for jungkook . He was getting worried because Kook was not picking up his call nor replying his messages. Then he call J-hope to confirm that kookie is with them or not. He called and after some rings Hobi picked the call and spoke

On the call

Hobi : Hello

Eunwoo: Hello hobi hyung, is jungkook with you all?

Hobi : (confused tone) Noo why would he come here when he have schedule today? but what happen why did you asked me?

Eunwoo : Hyung.. That kook is picking calls nor replying the messages. He never did this hyung.

Hobi : Have called apartment number. maybe he would be in apartment only.

Eunwoo : i did that hyung, he is not answering. whatever happen , he didn't ignore me and my calls. I am worried hyung.

Hobi :(worried tone) okay you wait for sometime we will do something . Don't worry kookie is fighter he will be safe .Bye take care.

Eunwoo : okay hyung bye.

He cut the call and left to inform pd-nim about jk.

With Hobi

When hobi cut the call all looked at him with Questioning look. He explained the matter , now all were worried for him.They were in their living room doing work when  Hobi received call. Joon was about to call his men to find kook . Thats when he received call and it was from their so called uncle lee who is their enemy too. He picked  the call and answered

Joon: (frustrating tone) what do you want now ? I am very busy now don't waste my time.

Lee: tch tch why so angry  joon, give me some respect son , I am elder than you.

Joon: Respect my foot , tell me fast what do you want now , I don't have time for your bulls**t

Lee:  what if I have your most precious thing with me ? then also you cut the call( ugly smirk)

Joon: (anger) don't you touch him , he have nothing do with us . leave him right now other wise it won't be good for you.

Lee : don't shout otherwise he will lose his dignity and pride today. you know he is so beautiful and looks delicious. If you don't want that then reach on the address i sent you within 1 hour. and also i have surprise for you and also watch what i have sent you. bye.

then he cut the call and here all bangtan was fuming in anger because kook was like brother to them and they don't want anything happen to him. Then they saw the video of kook who was leashed on the wall with chains and was beaten badly and was whimpring in pain. Now all of them's anger was on peak. Then they made a plan to save kook and left for location sent by lee.

Otherside With kook

He was in pain and beaten badly but their was no fear in his eyes because he saw something which made him anger. He saw  the same tatto on the man's wrist which he saw when his parents were killed and he was same man who killed them. 

Kook: I will kill you for what you did with eomma appa. You called your death by doing that and now you did another mistake by kidnapping me  and beating. Just start reverse counting of your life. 

Thats it for today  armies and sorry for not updating for time. i was busy i my classes and thanls for giving love to my story. Bye see soon.