✨️ Enchanting yet Mysterious Iron Maiden ✨️

I couldn't process what I was witnessing right in front of me

I couldn't process what I was witnessing right in front of me. First the weird creature and now the strange girl we just met is now right in front of us, looming over us. Homura's gaze followed the one caring for the injured creature. "Madoka, get away from that thing."

"But... he's hurt." Madoka looks down at the thing she's holding. Deep cuts were scattered over its body, exhausted as it clings onto her. "Please don't hurt him!"

She steps closer. "This has nothing to do with you."

"B-but he was calling me. He begging for us to save him!" Madoka pleaded holding it closer to her like she holding a fragile kitten. That's when she locked eyes towards me. "...I see."

I took a step back as that cold chill pierced through me. I was hesitant on what to do, but then I realized. "Wait, What are you doing here? And why are you trying to kill it? As weird as it looks, it seems harmless." No response. Her cold violet never leaving ours. Chains clinging together was the only sounds to come from this dark room. A sudden heap of smoke suddenly blocks our vision, Briefly interrupting the intense encounter. "W-what?"

"Guys, this way!" We look towards the voice to find Sayaka using a fire hydrant. "Sayaka-chan!"Madoka was the first to run towards her while I fell behind. Once we caught up to her she threw the empty hydrant at Homara before we made a run for it.

"What's with her? Does she go around attacking people while cosplaying?!"

"She didn't really attack us, but I have no idea why she's wearing that." I stated. "Then what's that thing? It's not a stuffed animal, is it?" Sayaka looks at the creature. "I don't know what that is either! I never seen it in my life!" "Even so, we have to save him!" Madoka looks at it. "I suppose you're right." I could see the exit in the distance. We were almost, but something to felt off. Actually it wasn't what I feeling rather what I was seeing. Our surroundings looked warped and completely distorted with all sorts of colors mashed together. "What the hell?"

Before we could even get close to the exit, the door was so distorted that it was completed torn from existence. Taking our pace to a halt. "Huh? Where's the emergency exit? Where are we?" Sayaka response in utter confusion. Madoka looked around, surprised by these new surroundings. "Something's not right. The corridor keeps changing." She took a few steps back, bumping into me. I gently pushed her off, but kept my hands on her shoulders as I gaze upon this warped place. A feeling of dread lingered over me, so did the others. "Just what in the world is going on!?" "I see something over there!" Sayaka and I look towards what Madoka was seeing, and what we're witnessing is complete insanity. We were completely surrounded by figures made of cotton, butterflies fluttering around us. If this was normal it would be kind of pretty, but this is not normal. In fact these things don't look friendly at all as the crept closer eeriely chanting something none of us could understand.

"T-this is crazy. There's not way this is real!" I repeatedly muttered those words. "Yeah, I mean this has to be some kind of dream right!?" I'm probably the only with something that could possibly defend myself with, but I can't move my legs and am completely hesitant on what they would. All I could possibly do in my state was to shield Madoka and the thing. Sayaka doing the same.

As they were about to attack we flinched, terrified of the upcoming impact. A loud snap was heard and the things were suddenly gone in an instant, leaving us safe and confused. "Huh? What was that?" Sayaka said before Madoka managed to get a word out. "W-what the..."

"That was pretty close but everything is fine now."

We immediately turned our backs to find that voice. A young girl almost about the same age as us descending down from the stairs, holding a small object. It's shining a bright yellow hue that perfectly blends in with her beautiful curly golden hair. I feel such a mature aura radiating around her that it puts me a little more a ease.

"Oh, you saved Kyubey? Thank you, he's a dear friend of mine." She explained. "He was calling out to me. I heard his voice in my head." Madoka said as the girl looks at the creature sleeping soundly in her embrace. "I see. Judging by your uniforms, I assume you're also Mitakihara students. Are you juniors?" She begins scanning each of us. "Excuse me, but who are you?"

"Oh. How rude of me. I haven't introduced myself yet..." Something slowly started to loom over us. "But before that... allow me to take care of a little something first, would you?" She turned towards the things and the light from the object grew larger. Shielding my eyes as the light only grew brighter and brighter.

(transformation/fight)

"Woah." I could believe what I was seeing. A girl like that taking out all of those beings in seconds was.. bizarre but memorizing at the same time. I have so many questions raced through my head. Our surroundings became warped again, but luckily we were back in our previous location. "W-we're back!" Sayaka perked up, Madoka smiled at her while my body became less tense.

The clink of heels knocked us out of our daze as Homura makes it to us. "The witch got away. If you want to hunt it down, you'll need to chase after it quickly. I'll give you this one." I looked at Mami with a raised brow. 'Huh? Witch?' "I'm here on business." Homura declared. "You don't seem to understand me. I'm saying I'll let you go. Would it be better for both of us to avoid any unnecessary trouble?" No response. Homura took a long look at us before turning swiftly on the back of her heel, disappearing in the shadows. The intensity finally subsided as the three of us catch our breaths.

Miami began to heal the creature as it was laying out on the cold pavement with all four of us sitting around it, close to the exit. It's injuries began to quickly heal as it slowly wakes up. "Thank you, Mami. You saved me!" It spoke out. "You should thank these three. I was just passing by." It turned towards us staring at us with it piercing pink eyes. "Thank you very much. My name is Kyubey!" Madoka began to ask the thing called 'Kyubey' a question. "We're you the one who was calling for us?" "That's right, Kanade Madoka, Miki Sayaka and Hikabana Y/n." I got startled by the mention of my name being said, and so did they. "How do you know our names?" "I have a request for you three." "A request?" Madoka hesitates to repeat as I stare at it in utter confusion and suspicion.

"I want you three to make a contract with me and become magical girls!"