FULL

Rain poured over the dark allyway of a broken city- the skies tinted red- reflecting how much bloodshed has happened- it is New York city. Once it was powerfull. Now, a former U.S Military veteran walks true the ally way- he is concerned- because his rank as a veteran is about to be his own downfall. He hears footsteps- he loaded his shot-gun and hold it tight. Before men dressed in black wearing a red cape using mask of smiling faces stormed the ally way and open fire.   Blood of the U.S veteran poured out as the U.S army veteran corpse is left there to rott, the men look arround the ally-way and found a women and her son, the men shot the women. Before preparing to shoot the child, before one of the man stops the other men, and reached his hand towards the boy.

Thirty years later. In the military university of Deedrah, a recruit named Ohith Com Mire- was gradually training to be a Deedrah soldier- Mire has proof to be a good soldier- with geniunewity- but feel dead inside- he was raised with no knowlege of who is his parents- and disagree with the social classes that dominated Deedrah citizens in the world- which is rare with a high class citizen like him- Captain Bouch skà his trainer wanted to see him. In his Office. The Captain notices Mire was concerned- he ask Mire why- Mire replied “sir, with respect. I know you found me- you say you found me during the Deedrah uprising! I want to know- what do you know of my parents???”  Bouch Skà replied “i told you, i know nothing- be gratefull that i found you at all! You could’ved been killed!” Mire protested “why would i been killed? Was my parents not Deedrah???”  Bouch Skà was angered replying “silence!…. Anyways- i am assigning you to you’re first mission- ressurgence forces has meet up at the radio-active mud-lands of Russia-“. 

Soon enough- Mire was aboard a Arashi class stealt hellicopter- Instructor Gusto Von Rassavick brief him and his squad on the mission “these are people who survived our bombing of Russia- they have been living and devoloping they’re malishia for two decades now- they are hoping to liberate Russia from Deedrah territory- becarefull wear you’re gas mask and special suits the radio active and gas is still here from the Deedrah uprising two decades ago when we bombed Russia!” As they landed on the field- they’re squad met up with a tank division- they’re trying to find these insurgence who is hiding among rubbles- before he can do anything- Mire heard a loud bang, before bullets started pouring out of the rubbles, a anti tank gun struck one of the MK12 Tanks, which gun barrel’s smack Mire pinning him down- before a insurgence machine gunner started gunning down his squad mate, Mire pannicked as he sees the corpse of his squad mate fell and sees the blood pouring out of they’re mouth, before the MK12 tank behind him was blown up, Mire think quickly he uses the destroyed tank plate as a shield and run up to a insurgent machine gunner, before pulling out his knife, and stabbing the machine gunner, from the enemy lines Mire started firing on the remaining insurgent forces- he managed to stand his grown for a time but insurgent reinforcement has arrived- and Mire was hit, and pin to the ground when Deedrah reinforcement arrived, and forces the insurgence to retreat.

Five months later, Russia. The ruins of Moscow. Russian Insurgence are holding they’re grown, Mire was sent to supressed the Insurgence, with eight other companies- Mire is taking cover behind the rubble of A broken building in Moscow as bullets sheared passed him- the Deedrah soldiers are making a push on Moscow- Mire hears Russian insurgence closing in on him, before the rubble cover blows up- and the insurgence sorrounds him- before all the insurgence was shot. When Deedrah troops arrived and a Deedrah officer said “Moscow is capture. You’re welcome trooper-“  Mire get upped and he sees Insurgent prisoners. Innocent children and family of insurgence being taken away.

Mire returned home to the ruins of New York. He was to be rewarded for his bravery at Russia, as he return home…. He looks at the low social classes starving and dying people on the street- he gave a Nutrivar bar to one of them.