Chapter 23.

The dreams are much more messy Than the reality

Than the reality.

His feets caught on fire, and his cheeks too he ran out as if he couldn't get oxygen in here and if he won't go out he will die. But one thing was for sure he didn't looked scared just flustered. Seeing him like this for once made me forget my way with him. He never fails to amuse me the man I have been or you can say slept with have never acted this way, so calm, so peaceful like surface of water that if you throw a stone it will disturb them whole.

Paying up the bills I made my way out of the Cafe but before that I hear voices loud enough to blast my eardrums, "Please visit here again. And have a great day!" The couple said in unision as if one wasn't enough. Letting out a groan I saw Ciel looking at my bike as if it wasn't a bike. Like it's an unicorn that has grown two wings, ready to take flight.

"What are you so amused at?" I asked out of no where making him startled at my sudden entry.

Turning towards me he released a relieved breath, "Ah nothing" seeing him this hesitant I Knew that something was up for damn sure.
"Wanna drive?" This was something that shocked him to core his widened eyes looked like they were ready to pop out from their place anytime, always an dramatic ass well I too wasn't expecting this with myself but he bought something new in from me today and this something new will also die today.

Gingerly he asked, "Really" as if he didn't believed his ears, his his eyes sparked with a new spark, with wildness, no with the beauty of wild flowers but that died there in another second as if it wasn't in there in first place.
"No I don't want to" his eyes didn't dared to meet mine. But still I moved towards him challenging with each steps of mine. But still he had contact fixed with floor. Maybe an interesting floor.

Reaching on a good distance I threw the keys in his direction to catch, he caught it before it could touch the ground, hmm good catch. I hopped on the seat leaving the space ahead for him to sit and drive. But he still stood there frozen, "Why are you standing there frozen? Are you a Greek statue" I asked while raising an eyebrow.

"No.... its just -" he looked so terrified like he has seen... I dunno what to be scared of. "What you don't know how to drive. Hasn't your daddy dearest taught you that." I mocked him off.

"I do, It's just I don't want to" he grumbled trying to show that he is totally done with me. But I ain't done with him.

"Oh really. Liar you don't how to drive" I tried throwing him at edge cause it's the only way he will say yes. This little rabbit doesn't want to be seen as a small play, he wants to play big so here take it. Smirking at him he groaned.

Without saying something else he hopped down on the vacant space of seat, putting his tight grip on the accelerator as if his life dependent on it but still he didn't start the bike. He took a breath just when I thought he was going to start he said something that totally shook down my world.

"Lith I don't know how to drive a bike" he said in a one breath scared of my reaction, his voice so at edge that one wrong word and he will break off.

Fuck I really don't know what to say, how to react at his childishness but on thing for sure I wasn't annoyed cause I already knew he was lying. Cause the way Michael has always caged him inside the prison which for his thinking isn't much less then a castle in his empire so it wasn't really possible for him to know this until he broke off rules and Ciel Hale could be many things but he surely isn't a tule breaker. He is a good boy.... I guess.

Without saying anything I took the keys from him and drove ahead while he sat there with his head hanging low, bitting down his lips and a face masked down with shame and embarrassment. The whole ride he didn't let out a single word come out of his mouth, nor u did. Driving in silence the lake came into way.

Stepping down, he too followed my feets without much of movement trying much not to be noticed is he dumb how will be noticed by me if there is only two of us. He with me and most importantly when he was the one who asked for it. Dumb alien from pluto. With a soft thud he fell on the moist grass taking him seat and without much of time I too sinked in beside him.

"Sorry" he lets out an apology in such a tiny and soft voice that if he wasn't here sitting beside me I wouldn't even know he said something.

"What are you sorry for? Rainbow.... there wasn't something to be sorry for I already knew you didn't knew how to drive a bike". I said while giving a empasisng pressure on word bike. He shoot a glance at me, confirming that if I was still there and before again staring at his own reflection forming on surface of lake. Never questioning how I knew that.

"I should have brought my paint brushes here." His sudden try to change the direction of conversation was quick understood by me but still I moved with flow.

"But you won't ever be able to sketch this place, no matter how good you are at it." I shoot at him.

He sadly chuckled, "Yeah you are right I can't" he turned towards me staring directly into my eyes. "I was never good with water" he continued.

"I don't know" I replied nonchalantly

"Hey! You have seen me drawing how could you!" I don't know why but he was offended did I said something wrong even if yes I don't care.

"Oh you talking about that. Yeah I remember now. It wasn't water, it was you who is bad at sketching. drawing that puddle of mud was so simple as fuck. It was just like sack of potatoes thrown over" I said making my point clear as fuck.

Looking at me he streched his lips in a thin line trying to control himself for his next action. Was he getting angry well it would be a death notice for him if he shouted at me. But he did totally opposite of what I was expecting from him.

He bursted into handful of muffled giggles that slowly turned into heavy laugh. His voice echoed like an enchanted prayer around us. He rolled down on the grass after a good dose of his laughter he stopped and tried to sit straight while wipping down the tears formed in his eyes cause of his actions.

"What?" I bite out on him with my poker face still clasped on my face.

He stared at me intensely before twisting his lips in a lopsided grin, "What are you? Lith"

"Huh what do you mean?"

Adjusting down his cloth, he straighten his spine keeping him palms on his lap looking like an student ready to hear a good amout of lecture from his proffesor, "I mean that you never smile nor laugh. Leave it aside you don't even show any kind of emotion. What are you and alien... no no even an alien has emotions, you for sure fuck are a robot" then at last he gave me his signature smile filled with sunshine.

The fuck look at this audacity of fucking man. Like for fucks sake is he fucking kidding me right now. Sitting here infront of that too with who... with me. And he is fucking trying to fuck around with me. The shitty Fuck is this.
Controlling down my nerve to blast down on him I let a harsh breath rumble through my chest. But he blinked innocently at me like he didn't said anything he said not even a second ago.

Before I could even say anything he continued as if I didn't had any right to say anything to it.
"But don't worry I will help you"

"Help me what?" I asked confused yet totally annoyed with him.

"Oh nothing" he bit down on his lips as if trying to stop himself from spilling anything out of his careless mouth.

Looking for his eyes I got my answer. They were determined, with fire buring beneath the blue layers of iris.