chapter- 25

9 month later

Ohm's pov-

Since the day I got to know Nanon is having cancer problem I took care of him very well Nanon told me everything about himself he told me after his mom's dead his dad got married with another woman just for Nanon but after having another child his step mom stopped showing care towards him he even told me why his dad left him alone because his dad got to know that Nanon was dating a guy his dad was so furious that he really left Nanon still knowing that Nanon is suffering from cancer this shit makes me mad that his dad left him just because he dated a guy I'm glad I meet him and now taking care of him I told my dad about dating Nanon my dad was so happy and mom also at first grandma was little upset but she never minded and accept Nanon.

Now day's Nanon feel so weak I'm scared of everyday what if something happens to him when his nose bleed I get panic more than Nanon could, I take him to doctor every week to make sure if his health is okay doctor always says that he is doing good but can't be totally sure I'm begging to doctor if there's any solution to get ride from this cancer Dr. Pakin said he talked with few doctors and one of them ready to check Nanon and here I'm taking him to the hospital I look besides me and saw tried eyes Nanon looking out from window I smiled at him and then focus on road. 

After then we reached at the hospital I parked the car and get off I immediately went and open Nanon's door I held his hand and take him out as we both went inside the hospital building my hand is around Nanon's waist I'm not taking a risk he is already weak I wish to carry him and I asked Nanon but he refused saying that many people will see us honestly I don't care about people but I need to make sure Nanon is comfortable with me

I already have appointment with Dr Jimmy and I'm sure he is already here we went towards the lift and step inside I pressed the 3th floor and few minutes the lift open and we step out while walking I was checking the name template and there I find Dr. Jimmy name plate I walked towards the door with Nanon as I saw the nurse she turn to face us I little bowed her and spoke actually I have appointment with Dr Jimmy I said and she nodded while opening his file what's the patient name? She asked it's Nanon korapat I told her and she looks up yeah you have appointment please come in she said with a smile as we both enter in huge cabin as the Dr Jimmy was reading something when he saw us he smiled have a seat he said and we sat down on the chair in front of his big table.

Um Dr pakin told me about Mr Nanon korapat who is him he asked while looking at me and Nanon oh it's me Nanon said by his weak voice Dr nodded I will do check up on you he said and stood up please follow me Mr Nanon Dr Jimmy said but Nanon held my hand tightly I understand he is scared it's OK Nanon I will go with you I said but the nurse immediately spoke I'm sorry but you can't go with him Mr Nanon needs to go alone she said and Nanon tensed more don't worry Mr Nanon this check up is only for 5 minutes Dr said while showing his calm smile Nanon somehow nodded but before going inside the small cabin he glanced at me then went inside with Dr. 

This is first time I'm being so scared now I don't know what will dr say but I want to hear something positive I Griped my hand together as the Dr came out then Nanon he come and sat beside me and Dr took his seat as I look at Dr who is reading something on his iPad so Mr Nanon dr said then look up at Nanon then at me can I ask who are you to Mr Nanon? He asked me while fixing his big glass i-I'm his boyfriend I told him and he nodded without having a problem so I have checked on Mr Nanon we have a solution we need to do his operation if you guys allow us but... There is only 50% chance that we can save mr Nanon while doing his operation Dr Jimmy said and sighed I went speechless