TUM AA GAYE 2.6

after sometime.. there again was a knock on the the door.. monami ran to open the door.. but yet again.. no one was there.. and this time she found a box.. a tiffin box kind off to be more specific.. she quickly bent down to pick it up.. and this time.. she didn't looked here and there... bczz she knew.. whoever he/she is.. will not show up.. in front of her.. so she quickly went on her bed.. and sat there.. to open the tiffin.. there it was.. cake inside.. or shud I say a piece of cake.. to be more specific it looked like as it was handmade.. who would have sent this tiffin box.. monami thought of finding it.. but then.. she thought.. why not to eat the cake first.. afterall pehle pet puja phir uske baad koi kaam Duja.. bczz she was really very hungry.. she even didn't ate anything in the party.. she didn't felt like eating.. and the cake looked tasty.. so she couldn't resist herself..

so not wasting much time.. she took a small piece of it.. and ate it.. the moment the cake touched her pallet.. tears started falling from her eyes again..

monami- karan.. it had to be u.. (monami said.. as more tears fell from her eyes..) yhh jala hua cake sirf wahi bana sakta.. (she said.. as a smile made its way on her face.. and she remembered something..)

FLASHBACK

Monami- wow.. wow.. wow.. (monami said excitedly.. as she entered the kitchen of shergill house.. barkha had invited her and Karan to home.. so both couldn't deny.. and as it was Sunday.. so here they are..) yhh main kya dekh rahi hu... the special agent karan shergill.. woh bhi kitchen main.. (monami said... in a little boasting tone.. as she chuckled.. while karan looked at her and smiled.. and monami took steps towards him..)

monami- nice cap.. suits u.. (monami said.. as she noticed him wearing the chef cap..) and look at the apron.. so colourful.. kitne cute lag rahe ho.. (monami said.. as she pulled his cheeks.. while karan blushed a little..) not ur idea defiantly.. (monami said raising her eyebrow..)

Karan- yhh sab.. it's an order by saumya maam.. (Karan said.. while monami laughed a little..)

monami- well well.. aur koi ho bhi nhi sakta.. (monami said.. while karan chuckled a bit..) btw chef.. kya ban raha hain.. (monami asked curiously.. as she made herself comfortable on the kitchen shelf..)

Karan leaned towards her.. and kept his both hands on her waist.. and snuggled a little into her.. his face was near her neck.. while monami gasped.. and Karan smiled seeing the effect he had on her.. monami heartbeat was fast.. and Karan could hear it.. and a smirk formed on his face..

Karan- chocolate cake.. (Karan said in a husky voice.. in her neck.. she could feel his lips touching her neck.. she gripped the hem of her frock tightly.. and closed her eyes shut.. feeling the close proximity.. while karan smirk grew wider.. and then he stepped back.. leaving monami on the slab itself..) I am impressed.. (Karan said.. and that's when monami opened her eyes... only to meet with his.. he was enjoying sweet torturing her.. unknown to her.. her cheeks were in deepest shade of red.. and now she could literally feel heat rising up..)

monami- karan.. (monami whined like a kid.. while karan laughed..)

Karan- ohk.. no more masti.. (Karan said.. and monami smiled a little embarrassed..)

Monami- well let me help u.. (monami said.. she didn't wanted to embarrass herself more.. after what happened just a few seconds ago.. Karan nodded with a smile.. he knew.. why she said like that..)

Karan- here.. yhh iss ache se beat kardo.. (Karan said.. passing her a bowl.. and monami nodded..)

monami- blender.. (Karan nodded.. and stretched his hand towards the blender.. but at the same time.. monami also put her hand on blender.. and there hands brushed against each other.. both of them blushed.. it wasn't anything intense.. but unknown to both of them.. they both felt a jolt in their stomach.. may be bczz they just were so close a few minutes ago.. and the hand touch was enough to ignite the spark again.. both looked at each other.. and then.. at the same time.. they turned their faces on other side.. they couldn't face each other..)

monami got the hold of blender and started blending.. but she was not present over there mentally.. she was lost in the moment.. they shared.. Karan was continuously looking at her... when he noticed that she might.. break the bowl.. and then..

Karan- let me help u.. (Karan said.. as he stood behind her.. and got hold of the blender.. from behind her waist.. with his chin resting on her shoulder.. monami again felt a jolt in her stomach.. and she gasped.. moved a little from her place.. she was feeling her legs going weak.. that was completely unexpected for her.. and this Karan was completely new for her.. they were new to the relation.. and the things karan was doing.. was enough for her.. to pray to god ki yhh zameen fatt jaaye.. yaan Aasmaan mujhse nighal jaaye.. czz yhh sab usse Handle nhi ho raha tha.. I mean.. chedne And all main she was all Sherni... but when it came to such close scenes.. she became bhiggi billi in front of him.. )

till now.. she was getting used to it.. and she was also enjoying the proximity.. at times.. Karan hand was touching her stomach.. and she could feel electric sparks.. same was with karan.. he though here looked to appear bold.. but only he knew how he was getting affected by all this.. Karan nose snuggled in her neck.. while monami tilted her head at a side.. to give him more access.. Karan kissed on her sweet spot..

monami- karan.. (monami said.. she was getting weak in the moment.. while karan just hummed... and snuggled more into his neck..)

barkha- aaahhhh.. maine kuch nhi dekha.. (Barkha said.. and turned to other side.. and moran were brought to reality.. they shifted apart... the colours of there faces has drained out.. )

Moran together- bhabhi aap.. (as they swallowed the lump formed in their throat..)

monami- bhabhi aisa kuch nhi hain... jaisa aap.. (barkha looked at her.. with a teasing glint..) mujhe kuch kaam yaad aaya.. main abhi aati hu.. (and monami ran from there.. all embarrassed.. while now karan was left all alone with bhabhi..)

barkha- karan.. (barkha said.. with a teasing smile..)

Karan- bhabhi mujhe lagta.. baby aapko bula rahi hain..

Barkha- haan!??

Karan- haan bhabhi.. haan.. (and he literally pushed her out from the kitchen... as barkha left.. she had a smile on her face.. finally her karan.. her devar.. was happy.. after so long.. what all would have she wanted.. that's what she has prayed from god.. and it was getting answered..)

after sometime.. Karan come on the dinning table.. with the cake he made.. barkha baby and monami were already seated over there.. Karan looked at monami for a moment.. and she blushed.. while he smiled..

baby- yaay.. cake aa Gaya.. (baby said all excitedly.. Karan nodded with a smile.. and served everyone cake.. monami was the first one to eat it..)

Karan looked at her.. for an appreciation..

monami- cake sach main.. bahut acha hain karan.. (monami said with a smile.. Karan smiled too..)

Baby- eww.. yhh cake toh jal gaya hain.. (baby said...making a face.. while karan looked at monami..) mujhe nhi khaana.. (baby said.. and went from there..)

barkha- baby.. beta.. aise nhi karte.. baby.. (barkha said following her.. now moran were all alone.. and Karan was looking at monami.. and she was still eating the cake..)

karan- jal gaya tha.. toh Bolna tha naa... abhi bhi Kyu khaa rahi ho.. (karan asked..)

monami- nhi toh.. yhh sach main bahut sweet hain.. after all tumne itne pyaar se jo banaya hain... (monami said.. as she continued eating the cake.. until she finished it..) sach main karan.. maine aaj se pehle itna acha cake kabhi nhi khaaya.. (monami said.. and Karan had tears in his eyes.. )

FLASHBACK ENDS

Monami had tears remembering it..

monami- I know tum zinda ho.. I know.. (monami said.. as she wiped her tears..) abhi bhi bilkul waisa hi cake banate ho.. (monami said.. while chuckling through her tears.. ) thank u.. khadoos shergill., for making my birthday the best ever....(while karan who noticed it all.. smiled in tears..)

(And here I am back.. I am really sorry people.. for taking too long to update.. it was really difficult for me to get sometime to write.. but I hope after this update u won't have shikaayat from me.. even if u have.. I will try... ki main woh shikaayat door kar saku.. do tell me how was the part.. if u like it.. vote share and comment with ur friends.. meet u in next part.. tab tak ke liya horn ohk tata bye bye rab rakha..)

jasmine signing off..