Betrayed

It all started with Butch Walker, the cabin counselor for children of Iris. Ever since he first got to camp and had to stay with the Hermes cabin because there wasn't one for Iris, he envied that he could be the son of some big god. He hated all the children of the big three. And after Jason died, Percy was the one that everybody looked up to. Camp hero. Legend. Savior of Olympus. Son of the all-mighty Poseidon. Butch felt worthless, disrespected. And he knew that if he could prove Percy Jackson a fraud, he would be the one people were looking up to.

——

Percy POV:

I was sleeping in late in my cabin when I was awoken to a loud knock at my door. "Seaweed Brain, wake up!" a voice sounded that I recognized in an instant to be Annabeth. I groggily got out of bed, yawning and rubbing my eyes. I looked over at my nightstand and the alarm red 7:56. Breakfast time would be in 4 minutes anyway.

"I'll be out in two minutes!" I called as I went across the room and tossed on a fresh CHB t-shirt and a pair of grey shorts. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before leaving the cabin to see people in line, getting flashed away by Hermes and Dioynsus. "What's going on?" I asked.

"Apparently there's some very important meeting that concerns demigods as well at Olympus." my girlfriend answered, shrugging. Annabeth led Percy over to Hermes.

"What's going on Perce and Annabeth? Let me just flash you guys over to Olympus." Hermes greeted before grabbing my and Annabeth's hands and flashing us both to Olympus. We had been here a few times, but not so much for other demigods. This was proved when I saw tons of demigods admiring the architecture and checking out all the thrones, recognizing some of the gods from their descriptions.

"That's my dad!" one younger son of Apollo shouted, causing me to laugh. I walked over with Annabeth to Nico and Will, Annabeth waving as they approached them.

"Hi Neeks!" I greeted. "Do you have any clue what's going on? Like everybody from both camps are here!"

Nico and Will both shook their heads. "I think we're about to find out though! Look, Zeus just stood up." Will said, causing everybody to look over at the king of the gods.

"Silence!" Zeus shouted. "You all have come here today for one very important reason! We have traitors among us! This son of Iris came here today and it is very important that you all watch what he is about to show you all!" This led to gasps across the crowd and a storm of murmuring to commence.

Butch Walker walked towards the crowd and away from Zeus, casting his hands and revealing an image for all of Olympus to see.

Three figures stood with their backs turned to the viewers, discussing with a beautiful woman dressed in all black. Hellhounds stood next to her side but did not attack any of people. They just sat there, waiting for their next order, like puppies.

"Lady Nyx, here is a layout of all of Camp Half-Blood's defenses. These will help you in the upcoming war." a scrawny boy with black hair said.

"Very well, demigods. You have once again proven me your worth. Keep this up and we will win this war and you will gain spoils, cementing yourselves as legends during my rule." the protegnos of night said, petting a demigod next to her. "Just keep blending in. This will be over soon enough."

All three figures turned around to the audience, revealing themselves. Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon. Nico di Angelo, son of Hades. Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus.

Everybody around us glared at our group, as well as several demigods at Thalia. "This is bullshit! I have only ever fought for Olympus! He's faking this!" I exclaimed, in utter disbelief.