The Crowning of New Primordials

Percy POV:

I don't know how long it was. But during the time everything was black I was wondering, is this how it ends? Is my soul being processed through the stages of the underworld right now? Questions, ideas, everything raced through my head for what seemed like eons. But eventually I reappeared, in this giant white room, much bigger than Olympus. As I looked around I saw all my friends with me but also many figures, sitting on thrones.

As I took it all in, I recognized a few members of this council, making my heart drop. A woman who looked like she was almost made of darkness, Nyx. A dark man wearing a helmet, who attacked me and Annabeth in the pit, Tartarus himself. And one I knew all to well, a figure made out of green, the earth herself, Gaia. I pulled Riptide out of my pocket and clicked it, rocketing it into a sword. Thalia drew her spear as well as Nico pulling out his sword.

"Calm down demigods. We are not here to end you. I just saved you from falling onto my surface, a sure death. I am Tartarus, the pit itself." he said, sitting in a black throne with red faces in it.

"Why you attack me in Tartarus then a few years ago? And Gaia, you waged war on us! And Nyx, you chased me in the House of Night! You primordials have never been on our side? Why help us now?" I shouted, demanding answers.

"Let me explain." Gaia stated, rising from her green throne, constructed of vines. "I did not willingly wage war upon demigods. While Kronos was and currently is reforming in the pit, he cast a dark spell, with the power of the void. It bound me to a state where I did his bidding, and was forced to attack. But as Tartarus sensed you falling into his realm, we saw how the gods betrayed you, and we offer you an opportunity, a chance to get revenge. We will give you powers, make you strong enough to overthrow the gods."

Everything went silent for a moment before a man in blue robes with a white beard spoke, standing up from his blue throne. "I am Pontus, primordial of the sea. Us primordials have became a lot less powerful with the Olympians rising to power. When people think of the sea god, they think Poseidon, not Pontus. This has led me to be weak, losing power. I have spoke amongst the council and me and Chronos, not the Titan, the primordial, want to pass on our powers and responsibilities to you, Perseus." he spoke, sending me into a state of thought.

"You are saying that I can become a primordial being, the sea and time itself?" I asked, leaving Chronos and Pontus to nod. "Sure, why not?" I answered, leaving everybody in the room to laugh. Pontus and a very pale man with a even thicker, even whiter beard who I knew to be Chronos walked towards me. They both pressed their hands on their chests and then put their hands on my chest in unison, causing a bright orange and blue light to encase all three of us.

As the light dissipated, I was the only one left out of the three of us. The other two were gone, just like that. "All hail Perseus Jackson, Primordial of The Sea, Ice, & Time, Successor of Pontus and Chronos." a woman with grey hair said, appearing on the right side of the room before disappearing again. Chronos and Pontus's thrones cracked into pieces, the rubble flying in the air and creating a new throne as the others shifted over to fill in the space. It was made of what looked like ice, a big clock on the back. As I got closer I could see that there was water flowing inside of the ice crystals. It was perfect, put together all three of my domains.

"Who was that?" I asked. Usually the three fates would crown a deity, wouldn't they? Well maybe it's because I'm a primordial and not a god.

"That would be Anake, fate herself, the only primordial to not be on the council. She only appears when a new primordial is crowned, but she is arguably the most powerful being in the universe. She's able to dictate your existence, don't mess with her." Nyx said. "Unlike some other primordials, I am not at risk of fading. But to prolong the end of my existence even longer, I would like to crown a champion along with Erebus, Tartarus, and Thanatos. Nico di Angelo, son of Hades, do you accept the offer to become the Dark Champion?"