3 💜✨

After three classes now it's Lunch time as everyone is heading Towards the canteen to have something, While Kookie and jimin are paking their thing's and placing them in their respectful places before going for lunch, as kookie is immersed in his work very much to notice that someone just came and standed  beside him Who is trying very hard to get the the attention of the new commer bunny boy .

Ahem ~  one girl named Sooae( it's my imaginary name . I don't know if there is any famous person is present on this name or not 😌) fake coughed to gain the attention of kookie . As kookie lifted his head to see who it was. The girl smiled shyly and forwarded her hand , I'm Sooae nice to meet you Jungkook can we be friends, Sooae said waiting for kookies reply while expecting a hand shake . On the Other hand jimin is looking at the girl with dead glares as he already knows the girl's character . But Our Kookie is a new commer so he don't know about her so he smiled and shaked her hand while nooding his head . She smiled again and was about to talk with him just then jimin dragged kookie out side of the class towards canteen while giving warning too Sooae with just his eyes 👀.

Kookie was confused because of jimins behaviour earlier, so he to  thought ask him the reason and he was about to open his mouth too talk something but jimin stopped him while saying that he will tell the reason later, as he already know that kookie will talk about his actions earlier, so kookie stayed silent.

They went to counter and brought their food and enjoying it just then they heard some girl's are screeming , kookie startled by the sudden noise but jimin is eating calmly as he is already used to it . Just then kookie saw that the university hot and Mr.Cold professor just enters the canteen . as always that professor again ignored everyone who always drool over him and went straight to counter to buy his food and having his Lunch peacefully . Just then the Mrs.Choi the lady history Professor ( who have biggest crush on taehyung and always tries to be close to him ) Came to canteen while walking with her high-heeled slippers ohh so sexily and she weared very tight dress , as she always wear tigh dresse just show off her curves tho. She took her food and went near Taehyung's table and sat infront of him while smiling very innocently like she knows nothing.

Taehyung don't like anyone company, except his family and friends, so he told her two times till now to not sit with him in canteen. He said that he want some privacy and if anyone try to cross their limits by invading his private space he will won't tolerate them . Eventhough she remembers all this thing's still she dared to sit with him today , because she know that taehyung will never disrespect girl's infront of everyone that's why she dared to do this . She is correct, taehyung can never disrespect girl's because he always see his mother in other girl's.

How pure he is right 🥺🫂

But if they cross their limits he can definitely teach them a good lesson for their sin .

Kookie looked at both professors in amusement and like everyone he also thought that they might be some love couple's.

Like kookie thought so many students ship taehyung and Mrs.Choi and some feel jealous of Mrs.Choi thinking that they are real couple. Who will won't think like that when Mrs.Choi Always crings to taehyung and always tries to be beside him , specially in public places because we already know that taehyung will not disrespect girl's infront of everyone so yeah , so whenever Mrs.Choi tries to become close to him he always maintain his space between them, but not yelling on her in public, but telling her later to behave properly , so people used to think that taehyung likes Mrs.Choi that's why he is not stopping her .

As kookie and jimin finished eating and went to their class to attend their next classes not before taehyung alredy completing and leaving the canteen not even glancing at anyone .

Now they have only two classes for today so after that they will leave to their house's happily, thinking this Kookie and jimin seated in their seats waiting for the professor to come and teach .

How is it ☺️? Is it okay or not 😌
What about your openion on the character of Sooae?
Did jk did wrong while agreeing to be her friend ?

Bye bye 👋 see you in the next chapter.