Second x Red

Warning! Fluff and smut

Second was hugging Red, who was redder than the sunset outside. Second had been asking him if he wanted to fuck, but it always resulted in Red's stuttering in shock and covering his face from embarrassment. It wasn't a taboo topic for him or anything of that sort, he was just really shy and inexperienced. So one day he finally agreed to do it and now he and his beloved Second were preparing for it. But if more correctly said then Red was the one who was preparing for it.

"S- so I'll lay down an- and you'll do i- it?" Red asked, stuttering as always. He was breathing heavily, desperately trying to come with the terms that in a few minutes they would have sex. He wants it, but his nervousness is as strong as always. 

"Yes, but if you don't want to do it, it's totally fine, I don't want to pressure you into doing it," Second replied with the phrase that has been said multiple times already throughout the last year. 

He's really going to do it, isn't he?

"I'm- I'm ready… I think."

"Are you sure? We can stop at any time, but I just want to make sure that you're-"

"Y- yes… Yes, I'm ready!" Red accidentally raised his voice a little. It felt as if he was telling it more to himself than to Second. To be more confident in himself. 

Second didn't say anything, just nodded. The warm, reassuring gaze of Second was met with a little scared, but very determined eyes of Red. Second got closer, their noses almost touching each other. And their lips touched. Such soft, untouched Red's lips, flawless even, compared to Second's, damaged from constant biting when he gets stressed. It wasn't even a kiss, more like a light touch, but Second was patient, he didn't want to scare Red, he wanted his beloved to enjoy it and if it was how he likes, then so be it.

Second's hand caressed Red's cheek, so smooth, with only a small, almost invisible wound from one of his animals. Second can't get out of his head the word "cute" because that's the very word that can describe Red. Even with a few flaws here and there, he was still perfect in Second's eyes. 

Second licked Red's bottom lip. Red looked at him, confused at what it could mean. Second pressed his tongue on Red's teeth. Red finally understands and opens his mouth a little. Second's tongue slipped past soft lips and teeth, and was met with another's tongue. Their tongues danced, Red was trying his best and Second smirked at other's attempts to mimic his movements. 

They broke their kiss not long after. Second looked at Red's clothes. He wanted to see him without them so badly. Second tugged Red's shirt and he nodded, saying that he can continue. Second took off Red's shirt and his hands trailed down, brushing against Red's now bare chest. Second got closer and started licking one of Red's nipples, while rubbing the other nipple with a hand. His breath hitched from sudden pleasant contact. Second continued playing with his nipples for a while, listening to cute, breathy moans. 

But he needed to continue, so Second stopped playing with his nipples and proceeded to stroke his hand a little on Red's bulge that was visible through his shorts. Red gasped, not expecting to feel it. 

"Can I..?" Second questioned him, slightly tugging on the edge of Red's shorts.

"Mh- y- yes," Red whispered in a breathy voice. 

Second slowly removed shorts and boxers from Red, exposing his dick. Second ran his hand over it, stroking it a little. He kissed and licked Red's member, earning cute, breathy moans. 

"Aah~ Aahh~ S- Sec~ AaAhh~~!"

While he was licking Red's dick, he quickly grabbed a small bottle of lube and poured some of it on his fingers. Second's fingers touched Red's previously untouched hole. Red displeasedly whimpered from the feeling of cold lube. Second stopped licking and looked at Red for a yes and when he received a nod from him, began pushing fingers into Red's tight, warm hole. 

"Mmh… that feels weird- Ah~! Mmhhh~" Red unconsciously clutched the blanket.

Second's fingers were massaging and stretching out Red's small hole, while Red was moaning from fingers going in and out of his hole. 

But eventually it was time for the bigger thing. Second didn't want Red to finish only from fingers. He took them out of Red's stretched enough hole, earning an unpleasant whimper.

He poured a generous amount of lube on his dick and stroked it a bit to spread the lube. Red was looking at Second's member, blushing heavily, but not looking away. He watched closely how hand worked on spreading lube all over Second's dick. 

Second takes his dick in hand and presses it against Red's hole. Red nods and Second pushed a little bit in, earning a whimper. He continues to move it in and a little bit out until he was fully in. At that point, Red was already a moaning mess.

"Aah~ Aahh~ AaAhh~ MmHh~!"

Second started moving faster, not too much to not overwhelm his partner. Red was utterly cute when laying on the bed, heavily blushing, legs spread apart and with dick in his tight hole.

Fucking his tight hole was awesome, it felt so great, but alas, it would come to the end, as Second and Red were feeling closer and closer to finishing. 

"AaAhh~ Mmhh~ S- Sec aah~ I'm- I'm gonna cum~!"

"M- me too oh fuck you're so tight ohh~"

"AaAhh~ Aahh~ MmHh~! Aaah~! AAahh~!!" Red cums cutely on his stomach and Second cums in him shortly after. 

Second was kissing Red until they both fell asleep.