xiii. Chaos

jungkookie__

Liked by imeunjin and others jungkookie__ in the barbie dreamhouse ✌🏼pc: @seokjin

jungkookie__ in the barbie dreamhouse ✌🏼pc: @seokjin

View all 5 comments
...

kth30

Liked by kim

Liked by kim.nj and others
kth30 i promise we didn't look this awkward in real life

View all 12 comments
...

SOYEON COULD FINALLY get away from her parents after exasperating to them that she could go out and chat with the guests for them—which was sort of the truth, considering her friends were technically guests and therefore fit the criteria. Why was it up to her to represent her family? Her family couldn't even bother to invite her face-to-face.

She got away from Junho as well, who had been stuck with her parents and Kian, much to her relief. Junho had vouched for her slightly, by means of reminding her parents that she had no experience in the business field and therefore could provide no fruitful purpose being by their side—which was a bit of a backhand, but Soyeon could care less about his annoyingly condescending words.

She found Hoseok at the bar in the kitchen, oddly alone with her other friends nowhere in sight. He twirled a martini in his lonesome, seemingly bored despite the raging conversations of guests surrounding the bar.

"Hoseok?" Soyeon approached him, confusion laced within her voice. "What are you doing here alone?"

"Oh, hey," Hoseok lit up a bit at her arrival, twirling in his chair to face her. "I'm hiding. I don't want any of my father's colleagues to approach me, and I desperately need to drink because I don't think I can get through the rest of this event sober."

"I know how you feel," Soyeon sighed and plopped on the stool beside his. "I hope we can leave soon. I've already endured two backhand comments from Kian and Junho. If I get another, I don't know if I'll be able to hold back. Where's everyone else?"