1

I quickly stuffed all my necessities into my navy blue bag. I look at my watch and no surprise I was running late to the first day of work. Not a very good first impression but I mean at least I'm showing up. I practically ran to my car and drove 7 blocks north. I parked outside of the huge glass building and ran in. I got up to the 43 floor and went into my new desk, I dropped of my stuff and ran to my new boss's office. I nocked and a voice gave me permission to walk in. I grabbed the door nobe and pushed inwards. "So you must be my new assistant" A tall good looking man with a very thick Texas accent. "Uh, yes I'm Emma Bennet"
"I didn't ask for a name Hun." he responded The funny thing is that I thought I was making a bad first impression but he has won me.
"So your first task is to fetch me a tall vanilla latte with a double shot of expresso, which contain soy milk instead of regular. Also get me the papers that are in the copy machine down stairs. You have..... 20 minutes or less." he said looking at the clock tick
"Go you don't want to lose your job on the first day, do you?" He said placing his hands on his waist perfectly. "Yes sir" was all I said out loud but within I wanted to Murder this man with my insults that are sharp as daggers. I quick grabbed my purse and ran out of the building to Starbucks in which is 2 stores away. It was surprisingly very close ,God may want me to keep this job! What took God so long! I waited to order about 6 minutes and got the latte in 4 more. I went back to the building and stood in the elevator for about 6 minutes I found my way to the huge copy machine took the copy's in about 3 minutes and went back up to his office. he looked very surprised "Wow, in exactly 20 minutes" I smiled and gave him his coffee and the copys. I walked out and let out a huge sigh. For the next couple of hours all I did was answer calls for him, let sluty dressed girls in, and book things for him. Until a tall brown curly haired man walked towards me. "Hi" he said with a huge blinding smile
"Hello"
"Your Mead's new assistant?"
"Yes, I guess"
"My name is a Jared."
"My name is Emma Bennet nice to meet you." I said reaching out for his hand.
"I hope you stay because he is a very....immature man." he whispered
"Oh ok thank you for the... advice?"
"Sure anytime if you have any questions I'm literally next door." He smiled and walked back to his office before he got in he smiled once more and opened the door. Wow he was gorgeous like legit, he was about 6,4 in height and his dark forest green eyes made me want to get lost in them oh wait, and his sweet brown wavy hair which was hold back by his ears. I never seen such a man, to be honest. A man came to my desk and laid a stack of papers before I hesitated I look at the very top one and it had a sticky note "To Matthew Mead" It had written upon it. I picked up the gigantic stack and made my way to Meads office. I knocked and nobody opened so I did the honor to open the door. To my surprise I found Mead laying under a half undressed girl. I quickly got out and sat back in my desk. Oh my McConaughey I hope he does not fire me. A couple moments later the girl walked out fiercely. Suddenly the phone rang I picked it up and it was that heavy country accent speaking "Come to my office please." I quickly hung up and went into hell. "look mr. Mead I am very sorry for interrupting you and the gal I mean girl." I said as quickly as possible. he chuckled and said "its alright, wasn't your fault, so can you give me the papers. Oh and next time just come in doesn't matter what you see." he whispered I smiled and left the room. Oh My Lord he doesn't care if I watch him have sex with a girl I have this strange feeling this event will happen more than once. I close the door behind me and sigh, Oh lord please stay by my side in this job. To be honest Mead is an attractive man he has a pair blue gray eyes, dark brown hair, and a a very structured face with matching cheek bones So he's okay I guess. I can't wait till I get home and chill.