We are back!

~In the phantom troupe house~
Chrollo:We're back!
Shizuku:What happened you guys come late.
Machi:We will explain
Machi,Chrollo,Feitan and Shizuku goes to living room almost everyone was there.Feitan raised an eyebrow to Phinks trying to ask him were was Shalnark.Phinks told them that Shalnark was upstairs.
Machi:Is he sleeping?
Phinks:I don't know when Nobunaga comes you will ask him.
Feitan sits next to Phinks and puts his head Phinks shoulder.
Nobunaga:Oh you guys are back.
Nobunaga says while coming downstairs.They all sat down.
Franklin:So what happened today.
Machi:First,Nobunaga.
Nobunaga:Hm?
Machi:Is Shalnark asleep?
Nobunaga:Yeah.
{Narrator:Nobunaga know that Shalnark is asleep it's not because of that they're dating it's because in my AU Uvo made a promise with Nobunaga.If Uvo dies while Shalnark and him were dating Uvo wanted to Nobunaga look after him and Nobunaga said okay}
Chrollo:Okay so first we go next to Hisoka.
Phinks:I hate that clown...
Chrollo:None of us loves him but if you saw him like that you would feel bad.
Phinks was going to say another thing but Feitan get up and sit on his lap and buries his head to Phinks chest.Phinks understand that Feitan was sleepy so he excused himself and bring Feitan to his room.
Shizuku:Was he really that bad?
Kortopi:Even Feitan felt bad for him so I guess he was upset.
Machi:That clown didn't have makeup on his face.
Franklin:That makes sense to me.
Phinks:I'm back.
Chrollo:I'm continuing.We talk with him trying to make him feel better but it didn't work.
Shizuku:What about Illumi?
Machi:We didn't go next to him because I thought that he will kill us without even thinking and when I saw him in the fight I was right.
Chrollo:Anyways.The fight started and the audience were going crazy and Hisoka was trying to talk with Illumi but Illumi was pretty mad.
Nobunaga:Is there any Zoldyck there?
Machi:Yeah it's was Killua the white haired kid that we kidnapped.
Chrollo:Can you guys shut it?
Nobunaga:Okayyyyy.
Chrollo:The fight started then Killua came next to us and asked who would win.We told him it would be probably Hisoka.Then he asked us why did they broke up Feitan was mad at kid he told him "Bc of you little friend that gives you gay panics."and I mean he was right.
They all giggle.
Phinks:That shortie always have something to say.
Bonolenov:Looks like somebody has already experienced him.*giggles*
Phinks:Shut it.
Machi:Then the fight ended with the speaker saying Illumi was passed out.We all go to hospital.Hisoka was crying.
Shizuku:Really?
Kortopi:I mean he is crying for Illumi.Right?
Machi:Yep he was crying for Illumi.
Chrollo:The doctor came out and told us Illumi was okay and we can see him and we first let Hisoka go in.
Bonolenov:I have a question.
Chrollo:Go on.
Bonolenov:Did they get back together?
Machi:We don't know we will ask them tomorrow.
Phinks:Soo in the rest of the story you guys didn't see them?
Machi:Only Illumi.
Nobunaga:Then I don't think I care for the rest of the story.
Kortopi:Me too.*Yawns*Im going to sleep.Bye!
Machi:Wait!
Kortopi:Hm?
Chrollo:None if you will say anything to Shalnark this is not a request this is an order.
All nods and they all go upstairs to sleep.

Machi closes her door and changes into something more comfortable she opens her blanket and replaces her hello kitty (The plushie is 70cm) on the bed.She puts her head to her plushie and starts to look her phone.Then a message comes to her from an unknown number the message says "Hey there lady spider.Do you think I will forget you after your.."The message cannot be reading the from that little space.She gets scares a bit she gets up from the bed and goes to Chrollo's room and knocks the door.Chrollo opens the door.
Chrollo:*Whispers*Yes love?
Machi:*Whispers*Can I sleep with you?

Chrollo nods and let's her in.Chrollo could understand that she was scared a bit but he didn't ask her what was wrong.They both lay down the bed and sleep while cuddling.