17 ;; drive

His hand was on her thigh as he drove, his jaw slightly tense as he focused his eyes on the road. She found how he looked extremely attractive, especially with the way his silver hair fell perfectly on his face.

He didn't even notice her stare at him, too focused on getting her home as soon as possible, not wanting her to have to wait for very long. She fiddled with her fingers.

"Jay... Do you mind if I stay over tonight?" She asked, slightly hopeful. His eyes widened a little at her question, turning to face her as he pulled up at a red light.

"You wanna stay over?" He repeated his question, his heart racing. She nodded, "I-I- mean- if you're okay with it, of course," She said, her nail pressing into her skin.

"Y-yeah- no- of course I don't mind," He stuttered, turning back to face the road, driving, again. "I wouldn't mind at all," He told her, his cheeks flushing a light shade of pink.

He was thankful for the night sky, not wanting her to see how shy he had gotten. She smiled a little, intertwining their fingers, giving his hand a small squeeze.

"Your hand is so big..." She said, out of the blue. "Well, you have baby hands," He snickered, bringing their intertwined hands close to his face, before placing a soft kiss on the back of her hand.

"Hey, that's mean," She laughed.