10.

*next night*

You did Bill's make-up on the couch of the bus.
"Great to be back to normal" you say...though you were thinking of something else, you couldn't help but think of Bill in a romantic way, dammit! She was just too lovely... and you idiot, if Tom found out it would ruin the relationship between him and Bill.

"Yeah... don't overthink it, best friends can kissing sometimes" Bill says.
"Yeah... (giggle) oh like this" you giggle and quickly grab hold of Bill's head, pull him towards you and lick his cheek.

"UUUHHH-" Bill screams and starts wiping his cheek with his sleeve.
"What is happening?" Georg asks. He, Gustav, Tom and Adrian got inside the bus, they had gone to the gig by the stage to see that everything was fine while you and Bill did your make-up, your gig starts in 40 minutes.

"Y/N WOULD LICK ME!" Bill yells in disgust.
"Oh, from where" Tom chuckles and sits down next to you.
"When you stop licking, you could listen to me," says Adrian.
Tom chuckles a little, that was his level of humor.

"First you have a meet&greet, you go to the first corridor of the venue where the fans can take turns to take pictures with you, you don't have much time so try to be quick, after that you have 10 minutes to go on stage, you play from the SCHREI album everyone except Schwarz, it's Bill and Tom playing together at the end, then you get back on the bus and we immediately start driving towards Belgium" says Adrian.
"So how much time we have?" Gustav asks.
"Meet&greet 45 minutes and gig time 70 minutes, we'll start driving right after that because your gig in Belgium is tomorrow" says Adrian.
"So are you coming on the bus with us?" You ask.

Adrian usually came to gigs by plane and stayed in hotels every night because he had other jobs besides being your manager.

"Yes, I will, you need put up with me all night" Adrian laughs.
"Or you have to put up with us" you answer.
"Yes... true, if want to be with you, I have to have a lot of energy and patience" Adrian laughs.
"Fortunately, you're all going on 18, so I don't have to watch you," says Adrian.
"OH- Think about it, we'll be 18 too and then we can celebrate our birthdays together!" Bill says excitedly and rushes to hug you and Tom.
"WOOOU And then you can go and buy me own beer with yourself!" Tom shouts excitedly.
"Is it the most important thing for you that you can buy your own beer?" You ask sarcastically.
"No... the most important thing for me is that I can marry you and have a child... maybe even two" Tom laughs and kisses you on the cheek.
"Okay, that beer sounds really good," you say.

*meet&greet*

You stand in a line, the fans got to decide who they wanted next to when the pictures were taken, most of course wanted between Tom and Bill. After the picture was taken, a new fan came.

You look who is coming next, it was a sweet little girl maybe 7 years old.
"Hey Y/n" the girl says and walks in front of you.
"Hello lovely" you answer.
"Can I come into your arms when we take the picture?" The girl asks.
"Of course" you answer and lift the girl into your arms.

He leans into you and whispers...
"You are my favorite Y/n"
"And you my favorite fan" you answer.

The picture is taken, you put the girl back on the ground and she runs back to her mother.

Next came a girl about your age, she immediately attacked Tom and hugged him tightly.

*in two hours*

Finally your gig was over, there was only one last song left, Bill and Tom played it together.

You watched the brothers with Gustav and Georg from the side of the stage.

"The last song of the evening will be performed by only me and Tom, what the two of us have is rare, I don't know any brothers who are as close as the 2 of us. We love each other and will probably never break up," Bill tells the audience.

After that you started crying, Bill said really nicely to his brother and what you did was ruining their relationship, if you keep doing this you're ruining all of your lives but you loved both boys too much... it would be better to just leave the whole band... but that would be awkward. What if you could just be dead...

"I didn't realize you were so sensitive" Gustav laughs and comes next to you to hug you.
"I'm not" you answer and wipe your tears.

Maybe that death would just be really better, what would happen after that? Would you become an angel or a ghost?
But if you were to die, maybe only when you are home in Germany, you didn't want to be a burden to others.