The first time I ever saw him

It was the first day of snow of the year, I was at my auntie Mary's house because my parents were working, my auntie Mary has 3 kids , Ricky (17), Lauren (16) and Jacob (14), me and Jacob were the same age so we usually hung out more than the others.

Me and Jacob were in the living room and he suddenly asked me if I wanted to go to the park, I asked auntie Mary first and of course she said yes, so we went out and put on warm clothes and headed out to the park.

The moment I turned my head to the park there were so many girls crowding someone, me and Jacob were giving the look to each other and went to the other side of the park where his friends were at, the moment we got there one of Jacob's friends said, "I bet that's Jack in the middle of the crowd". He said while laughing. Everyone agreed. I asked, "Who's Jack?". Since I didn't live in this neighborhood.

Everyone turned they're head to me and gave me a stare, then looked at Jacob. All of his friends said, "You didn't tell her?". Jacob shook his head and said, "If I did she would be obsessed with him." They all agreed as well. But since I was curious I walked up to the crowd and there was at least 60 girls there, one by one, they were taking pictures with him. I tried to peek and see what the guy looked like and then a girl pushed me.

Me embarrassed, but also wanting to know who did it turned back with my eyes close and when I opened them all the girls were just screaming at me and also trying to like attack me but I felt someone put they're hand around my shoulder, I looked at my right and it was a gorgeous boy, his blonde hair smelled like vanilla and his eyes just made me stare at him and not look back. After all of that all I heard was silence.

After a few seconds I realized that I was bleeding on my knees, the guy that I think was Jack said, "Are you okay? Do you want me to carry you to you're house." I was about to say yes but then at the same exact moment Jacob came looking mad.