2114 July 5th

Terry walked over to the car and asked her mom if she could stay at her friend, Chelsie's house for a while. Her mother said,"yes, I'll set your watch for a time." She touched the watch an a 3D screen popped up, set it to voice recorder, and set voice command for 7:30 p.m. On the walk to Chelsie's, she knew she would run into a couple things. She would the tirst mile to run the first mile to get past the flying car races. They would graze right over your head to make fun. The next three miles, Terry didn't have anything to worry about. On the second mile, Terry ran into some of the 'Scribbler moon' dogs. This was unexpected. How could this happen, she wondered. Two walked up to her. She had only good experiences with them, but she still had reasons to be afraid. They started to lick her hand. She got lucky. They liked her. One followed Terry with a pack. The dog dropped the pack and said, "I want the puppies to be safe. Please take them." The girl picked up the pack and pat the dog on the head. Terry told the dog, "Your a good one, thank you." It stared at her, then left. Right before 5 o'clock, a man yelled, "Hey stop that man. He stole my wallet!" The service men had bigger things to worry about. They just walked away. Terry walked up to to Chelsie's room and pressed her pinky on the door handle. It opened emediatly. Chelsie was sitting on a floating chair reading a new series called Walls. The story was all about a love seperated by society. Right when Terry sat down next to Chelsie, a light flashed. Warning that something bad is happening. Time is way too short. An explosion, then nothing. The world didn't end, but Terry will never be able able to go home. Peace is a hard thing to make; hopefully one day it'll happen.