41

Chapter 41 Blocking the gun

Lord Luo's room is still uncomfortable and depressing.

The countdown kept urging people to escape from this cage quickly, but Hua Mingjue went against the crowd and came back here again. Sure enough, everyone had disappeared, and the luxurious room in the past revealed a mess everywhere, with blankets dumped on the floor, dirty carpets, and crooked wicker chairs.

People go to the empty building, so to speak is the scene in front of them, but the strong Alpha pheromone in the room has not dissipated.

Hua Mingjue covered his mouth and nose with his hands, frowned and stepped into the room that made him feel numb all over. In the noisy background, he could hear a faint groan. Hua Mingjue followed the smell and sound to the room. In front of the bed inside, the smoky smell had already forced him to vomit. He suppressed the discomfort in his body and asked in a hoarse voice, "Where are you?

" The beach is like a flower blooming on the bed sheet. Hua Mingjue turned his back abruptly and tightly covered his mouth.

Suddenly he felt his trousers being grabbed by someone, and then he looked down. A thin and pale arm protruded from under the bed sheet that reached to the ground. There were fresh welts on that arm, the blood was still wet, and it was hairy. Jiji tightly grasped Hua Mingjue's trousers.

Hua Mingjue suddenly lifted the sheet, and suddenly saw Hua Zhen's face.

It was hard for him to tell what he was thinking at that moment. It seemed that countless creepers took root in his heart, and countless tiny tentacles grabbed his heart at the same time.

Hua Zhen looked terrified. His whole body was covered in bruises and bruises, and even the tips of his hair were stained with an unknown liquid. He looked at Hua Mingjue shyly, his dark eyes clearly reflected Hua Mingjue's face, he could hardly hear the hoarseness of the original voice when he opened his mouth: "Help me... They, there are many people..." Hua

Mingjue Mingjue frowned suddenly, and dragged Hua Zhen out from under the bed. Hua Zhen was like a frightened rabbit, suddenly struggling wildly, unconsciously releasing a large amount of pheromone: "Help, help! Don't come over!"

The man writhed on the ground like crazy, with great strength. Hua Mingjue gritted his teeth and punched Hua Zhen violently.

With a muffled sound as his fist hit his body, Hua Zhen finally calmed down. He stared blankly at Hua Mingjue, let him carry him on his back, and then stared blankly at him running away without saying a word.

The sound of the countdown was still in my ears, it was the first time Hua Zhen got so close to Hua Mingjue, and it was the first time he approached his son not because of violence and beatings, he listened to Hua Mingjue's running pant, a pair of Tears welled up from eyes clouded by cigarettes and alcohol.

Hua Zhen never thought about this day.

He has never had even the slightest bit of love for Hua Mingjue. Ever since his wife passed away due to dystocia, he regarded this little life crying into the world as the devil who took his wife away. When I was young, I didn't look at the child directly once, and when I grew up, I beat and scolded him even more.

He enjoys the patriarchal power over Hua Mingjue, wantonly treating him as the object of his anger. But during countless sleepless nights, he also knew that the reason why he couldn't control his anger towards Hua Mingjue was because he spurned his own incompetence.

But he thought that he could always be superior, and he could always relieve his distress by wantonly torturing the child who took his wife away.

In a short while, Hua Mingjue has grown into an adult, he is slender and calm in situations, but he still seems to be standing still, deeply stuck in the mud. He can't control Hua Mingjue forever, and he has to go the other way, and after he suffers the consequences, he will be rescued by that person who is somewhat similar to him.