CHAPTER 1

23rd of January

Harry's POV

I took a long sigh as she ran her index on my knee,making a circle pattern. Her head rested on my lap. We sat on the couch, were waiting for our parents. I peered at her gorgeous face from the other side. She immediately turned her face to mine then our gaze met.

"Is it hurts?" I finally slipping words to broke a silence between us. I knew that must be so painful.

"Nope." She replied. I knew she was lying. She winced and smiled,stroking my cheek with her angelic expression that could make everybody melt. She always knew how to make me feel safe. "No it's not okay,right?" I stated and she frowned. She struggled to sat back beside me. "No. I'm happy because sooner or later i will see him and he will see this beautiful world" She replied with mesmerizing words. Until now, I couldn't believe that i would be a father. I pinched her cheek as we laugh,but then she winced and growled. The baby was coming..

"H-Harry.." She whimpered "Shh yeah don't make me panic <Y/N>. Just wait here,don't go anywhere,don't be stubborn for this time,okay?" I explained, breathlessly as she barely breathing. I rushed into our bedroom, grabbed the baby bag and the car key. My phone vibrated on my jeans. "H...Harry. I. Can't. Wait. My. Water. Will. Break." <Y/N> cried while i was panic and grab everything. "Breath...breath with me..huhhh hahhh huhhh" I ordered her to stop panic and breath instead. I rushed out from our house,and turned on the vehicle and rushed inside to pick up <Y/N>. She couldn't move from her position. I carried her,bridal style. She cried,made me more panic. "Harry..i can't.....it hurts" Her words punched me inside. "Shh don't cry. We go to the hospital,okay?" I said as she nodded. She wiped her tears away and bit her bottom lip,tried to not screaming or crying. I locked the door and drove the car to the nearest hospital. 

I panted between our silence. <Y/N> sat behind me,i couldn't see her full face. I just could hear her breaths,and her growls. But she finally could control her emotion. "Babe. Talk to me please." I ask worriedly. "I'm fine" She answered but i won't believe her "Keep calm,my sunshine. We almost there" I told her. "H...Harry please,don't take it too long..." She screamed,surprised me. My mouth parted as i took a glance to her. She was gripping the car seat "Yeah I know! I know that! Just please stay,baby! Oh God.."

*

<Y/N>'s POV

That was a lot of pain. I was exactly remember when Harry carried me to the emergency room. I was nearly to death,and I heard Harry was crying,but i couldn't see anything. I remember when Harry's deep voice hit those wall

'Help my wife! Help!'

And i wasn't there to keep him calm. But then his voice softened,with all his strength to control his bad temper.

'Oh God! Please doctor help her! She's really weak! She's gonna die!'

I found Harry's voice cracked. But then i found my strength again when the doctors and nurses came. I did all the doctors said, I remember,i fought against the pain for him. I fought for Harry and our baby on my belly. They were actually the reasons for me to stay alive, to stay here and I couldn't imagine, how beautiful our baby will...

I mean, Harry would always look beautiful,without even trying. 

I felt a large hand palming on my hand. Harry entwined his fingers. 'You can do this <Y/N>! You can do this!' I opened my eyes weakly, with the remain of my strength and i screamed. 'Push!! <Y/N> push!!' Harry's panic voice hit me. Then i flinched my back, exchanged the carbondioxide. I froze when i heard a cry.

From a baby.

'Hello baby boy...Mr Styles?' Harry's tears streamed down his face. My sight was unclear, i tried to focus,but i failed. I couldn't see anything clear. 'Hey,babe. Look he's cute like you. Ouch hehe' Harry came closer, his face lit up when he saw his baby crying.

The baby boy still crying on his father's arms, with his bloody tiny body. And Harry's white shirt stained by blood.

But i was too weak to open my eyes wider, and too weak to realise that lovely little boy is my son. 'That's Mummy..look, isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful? Isn't she beautiful?' Harry explained and slipped a little laugh. The baby was just crying. I smile with an unopened eyes. Then i let my mind fell into the darkness.

*