chapter 2.

okay like tysm for the support on the first chapter, i love you guys so much!!!
_________

"okay, kie... what do you wanna watch?" jj says as he jumps on the sofa next to her.

"i don't know, whatever you want" she says.

"well... there's, horror, comedy, romance, crime" he trails off.

"i think... horror" she says.

"alright, just don't wet yourself on my couch" he says.

she smacks his arm as he laughs. "i've never, wet myself" she says.

"okay okay" he says as he flicks through netflix. "wanna watch this one?" he says, stopping on scream.

"yeah" she nods.

for the first half of the movie they just sit and watch it, but after getting a fright from a jumpscare, kie shuffles against jj.

"did you piss yourself?" he chuckles.

"fuck off" she laughs.

"i'm just kidding, are you good?" he says.

"yeah, i just got a fright. i don't like watching horror films at night, it.. creeps me out" she says, staying close to jj.

"it was your choice, but i'm right here, everything's fine" he says, putting his arm around her waist.

she feels like her heart skips a beat when his cold rings meet her warm skin. she looks at him, but he's focused on the movie. she also goes back to watching the film, resting her head on his shoulder.

throughout the rest of the film, they stay like this, jj's thumb caressing her skin everytime a jumpscare comes on, reminding her he's still there.

when the movie is finally over, neither of them move.

"are you okay?" he says.

she looks at him to see him already looking at her. she nods and smiles.

"thankyou" she says.

"of course, you know i'm here for you" he says.

her eyes flicker between his and his lips. he realises too because he tenses up slightly.

they both begin to lean forwards until their lips touch. once they have, they being to move in sync, moulding into each other. they kiss softly for a minute before she pulls back and shakes her head.

"this is probably a bad idea" she says.

he doesn't say anything. he doesn't even move. he just keeps caressing her skin with his thumb.

"do you want to stop?" he says, knowing the answer.

he begins to slowly lean back in. "tell me to stop" he whispers.

she doesn't. she doesn't want to, but also can't bring herself to.

their lips meet again, this time a little more rougher. his tongue slips through her lips as they sit facing each other, both running their hands up the other's body, like they don't know where they want to touch more. they make out like this for a few minutes, before she ends up moving to his lap. his hands run around her waist and ass while hers run under his t-shirt and up his abs, and in his hair. she tugs at it, making him groan in her mouth, making her stomach do a summersault. she feels his bulge underneath her, rubbing against her through their clothes. they both know they aren't gonna go that far, but fuck the rubbing feels good. his mouth moves from hers to her neck, trailing sloppy kisses up and down. she grinds down onto him, making him groan against her skin. she continues doing this, finding a rhythm. he moves his lips back to hers while she continues to grind down onto him. after a minute or so, she starts slowing down, and he gets the hint that she's getting tired. so he starts grinding his hips up into her, making her moan slightly. he drops his head back against the back of the sofa, so she moves her lips to his neck, repeating his actions from a few moments ago. his hands grab her hips, pushing her down more as he grinds up into her. they make out like this for quite a while, before they finally stop. they both stare at each other, out of breathe. her on his lap and him underneath her. they both go back to kissing for a few more seconds before she finally drags herself off of him.

"that was like... the hottest makeout i've ever had" he says, standing up in front of her.

"i hate agreeing with you, but you're right" she says, going to walk to the kitchen.

he grabs her hand, pulling her back to him and kissing her again.

"you hate agreeing with me huh?" he says.

"well..." she giggles.

he kisses her again, which turns into another 10 minute makeout, only this time they're standing up with her legs wrapped around his waist and his hands on her ass.

"okay, seriously now we need to stop" she says.

"i know" he says, kissing her again for a few seconds before putting her back down.

"ugh i could do that forever" she says.

"see what you've done, carrera?" he says, looking down at his bulge.

she chuckles as he walks towards the bathroom.

she walks to the kitchen, smiling as she thinks about what just happened. she's wanted to do that for a while. but it was 10 times better than she could've imagined.

after a few minutes he comes out of the bathroom. he walks back to the couch where she's sat, and finds it so hard not to just makeout with her again. but it's about 1 am and he doesn't wanna have to fix a boner again. to be honest, it's kinda easy right now since he feels like he could have an orgasm just by kissing her.

he lays down and rests his head in her lap. she allows it, running her fingers through his hair.

and before they know it, they're both snoring quietly.
____________

the next morning kie wakes up and jj is gone. she rubs her eyes before looking around, when she spots him in the kitchen. she stands up and walks over to him.

"oh, hey. you're finally awake" he says.

"yeah.." she says, sitting on the counter in front of him.

"hey... so. we should, probably talk about last night" she says.

"yeah..." he says, scratching the back of his neck.

"so... i don't know about you, but i genuinely don't regret it at all. i just.. don't want things to be awkward between us" she says.

"i agree, but things could never be awkward between us" he says.

"okay then... so, that was... easy" she chuckles.

"yeah" he nods.

"but i should probably go home before my parents start getting suspicious" she says.

"okay, i guess i'll see you later then" he says.

"yeah" she nods. "bye"

"later" he says as she walks out of the door.

she walks over to her car, unlocking it and climbing in. she takes a moment to process everything before reversing out of his drive.

she messages sarah, telling her she's picking her up to go to her house.

sarah agrees, and she goes to pick her up.