𝟬𝟬𝟳

"AMANAI!" the 2 of you had arrived to the location where your little sister was and without thinking you newfound white haired "bestie", (his words not yours) had thought it was a good idea to burst open the door without thinking attracting many prying eyes into the room. Two unknown figures standing at the door and yelling out a random students name while doing choir is not really ideal.

"How the hell did I get paired up with you again..?" You said with a deadpanned expression while sweating profusely. The girl in question turned around just like everyone else to spot her two escorts. "Wha...w-wh-''. You couldn't blame your little sister, who wouldn't be embarrassed when gojo was involved?.

Just then a collective scream of many erupted into the once silent room. "WHHHHHAAAT?!"Gojo slowly turned to look at you with a confused filled face and pointed at them. If he was animated question marks would surely be hanging around his head if not one. You let out a shrug in response equally as confused. Riko was then surrounded by multiple of her friends. "RIKO! IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND?" "HE'S SO TALK FOR A HIGHSCHOOLER!" One dreamily said and another exclaimed one after another. "No...he's my older sisters friend!" She said dismissing every comment with panic, not like they were listening anyways.

It wouldn't take an idiot to realize that you'd rather be anywhere else that doesn't have gojo's stupidity. Inching closer to your little sister you whispered into her ear, careful enough to not let gojo hear knowing he would drag you into his shenanigans if he ever felt it.

"I tried to stop him.." you said with a depressing aura surrounding you. Riko shook your shoulders back and forth trying to assure you she wasn't mad. "It's okay! I promise you did your best!" Her hands were going up and down in an attempt to show you she was more panicked than really troubled by what you failed to do.

"SHOW US YOUR FACE!" They all surrounded him basically begging to get a piece, you were disturbed really and it showed on your little sister's face as well. Gojo then proudly and carefully took off his glasses gracefully showing them his inhumane eyes. "HE'S SO HOT!" They squealed.

"More like he looks like a stupid alien.." riko bitterly mumbled but it's not like you would disagree with you. His eyes were inhumane due to his technique but he looked like an alien in both your eyes anyways.

"Hey everyone settle down! How shameful!" The supposedly teacher scolded as she clasped her hands together in a way to silence her students.

"You're interested in him too." A couple of girls pointed out at her. The teacher ignored them and walked up to him, "this is inappropriate, family member or not." "Sorry this is an emergency, my bad" the white haired male said not looking sorry in any way. She then slided closer to him and you internally cringed. Grabbing riko's hand you were getting ready to run off with her. 'If I don't get out of here that idiot while grab us both..last piece of shit I need for today.'

"This is my number by the way." She not so carefully spoke under her breath. "HEYYY! THATS AGAINST THE RULES!!". The students then started retaliating with their verbal arguments against their teachers cursing profanities.

Feeling a ominous aura behind you and riko you slowly turned around in horror feeling a arm wrap around your waist. Looking beside you, you're little sister was no better as she was carried like a sack under gojo's other arm. Without getting a chance to breathe he started running at top speed with a mischievous grin etched onto his face. "What a fun school you got there" "IDIOT I TOLD YOU TO NOT TO SHOW UP!" She said but still amazed she felt as if she was floating.

"Curse users have attacked, so maybe I'll just leave the rest to your imagination. Isn't that right n/n?" Riko's face slowly morphed into one of shock. "Don't search me for validation gojo, just get moving or is this as fast as you can get?"
"Aye aye captain!" He chuckled.

Suddenly you got a call from suguru

Mouthing a quick hold on to riko who was fretting about being on a roof top basically clinging onto you. Gojo leaned in so he could hear even h though it was on speaker. "Y/N are you with riko and satoru?" "yeah? Did something happen?"

The next words that came out of your mouth made riko stand still. It was as if her blood ran cold to the very thought of it. "I see, you heard that right gojo?"

He tapped his chin in thought "30-million yen bounty..just for her head?" He voiced. "Yeah and here's the catch, there's a time limit on some dark web for curse users. They have until the day after tomorrow at 11.AM". Geto explained and not too long after you hung up not trying to stall any remaining time you could have.

"Sheesh..and to think we're always low on jujutsu sorcerers. We'd welcome you with open arms old man." The white haired male said turning around staring at the 3 bagged figures, you turning around as well pushed riko behind you in case anything happened. "I see two, three, four...and they look all the same.." "hm, are they shikigami?" You piped in. Just as you said it more started to form while speaking.

"Naw...your profession sounds risky" whoever or rather what complained "just hand over the girl, and we'll be outta here" one of them said lazily.

"THEY'RE FORMING MORE!" Riko exclaimed.

"What're you interested in this brat for?" Gojo said with a dark expression. Two of them were sent towards gojo almost as if they were being absorbed. They were then sent floating away from him colliding together resulting in both of them being destroyed.