#🅁🅄🄻🄴🅂 🄰🄽🄳 🄿🄰🅈🄼🄴🄽🅃🅂😼

There are some extra information which you might need :

✨Theme: It basically contains background and the profile picture of your Wattpad account which I will design.
A lot of you get confused as how to claim your order. I will deliver the preview of the theme on this book under your name . And then I will send the same in your DMs . So make sure to check it. It will be generally sent through Google photos.
✨ Please it's a request if the slot is open ,you have to fill the form in the respective slot only not anywhere else. It can be hard to keep track for me.
✨After the orders of your delivery you have to message there by writing CLAIMED .

💎 Patience: Please try to be patient 💕. I am a medical student So, my schedules are pretty tight. Deliveries can get late sometimes. Bear with me. It would usually take 3-4 days for your theme to get ready. If I am free ,it can be sooner.

💎No Screenshot: When you get your delivery, Don't you dare screenshot it. I will haunt you plus it will worsen the quality. After seeing the preview you have to write 'CLAIMED' and then only I will send it through your DMs.

💎 Don't Shop Hop : Simply because it's disrespectful. If the your order is getting late and if you Shop Hop. I will cancel your order. Tho If I don't deliver your order in maximum 10 days. You can Shop Hop or I will inform you so.

💎 Redo: If you want some changes after delivery of your order. You have maximum 2 chances . So be clear with you demands. If you want change in profile pic because everyone has different taste you can say so or share which pic would I use.

💎 Theme Life : You have to use my theme for minimum 1 week . That's fair I guess.

💎 Be Polite: Please don't be rude If I mess up something because I am a newbie not a pro. Hope you all understand. And everybody has feelings.

💎No Erotica: I don't do overexposed themes like n$de ones. So yeah.

💎No reservations: I won't do the practice of reservations for next slot. However I can simply increase the number of slots.If you want to reserve your place in the ongoing batch then you must write Claim in the empty slot. Your slot will be reserved for 12 hours. If you fail to submit your form within that time. Your reservation may dissolve.

💎 Rejection : If you have claimed your slots then you have to submit the form within 12 hours. If late then if there is someone else waiting for slots. He/she can claim it.

💎Claim your theme within 2 days !!

Follow: Drop me a follow.

Reading List: Add my book to any of your public reading List.

✨Give a shoutout to my book on your mb.

✨ After I deliver your orders mention me in your bio.

✨ Lastly, Vote atleast 9 chapters of this theme book.

Next : Templates

💌