Pilot

Thea's pov-

I'm sitting in the living room watching Fox News when suddenly my older sister Trina bursts into the house angry about something again. Honestly, as much as I love my sister she can be a bit much sometimes. Trina was the only one there for me my whole life, I owe her everything. I wouldn't be the same person today without her and I could not be more grateful. You see all my life I have been forgotten by everyone but Trina. I didn't realise that I was in deep thought till Trina hit an awful chord and sang a note. "How was that?" Trina asks me with a smile, " Loud" I respond with a matching smile. "Awesome!" Well, she took that well. Then the door rings. " Ugh, he's here!" Her smile immediately drops into a frown." Come in." A guy around my age walks through the door with a hesitant smile, " Thanks." His eyes glance around the room until he meets my eyes and gives me a polite smile. I smile back at him ' he seems nice I don't know why Trina is complaining?'

"Tori, Thea that's Andrew" Trina tells us with a disdainful look on her face. " Andre " He tries to correct her but she's already walked off, " You two go to Hollywood Arts?" I go to respond but Tori beats me to it, " Oh no, we're not performers. Just our sister." Andre seems to notice that she cut me off and gives me a look saying to continue but I just shrug back at him. " Yup, I've got the talent, Thea's got the sportiness and an artistic streak but she doesn't want to show anyone and Tori's got the strong teeth." It's then that Trina walks over and grabs Tori's face," You know she's never had one cavity." I look over at Andre and he doesn't look one bit impressed. Not finding this conversation interesting, I retreat into my room.

~Time skip ~

Mom, Dad, Tori and I are all sitting in the auditorium waiting for the showcase to start when some random guy that works at the school comes up to us. He gets us to follow him backstage where Trina is yelling with a HUGE tongue! What the hell happened?! "Trina! Oh my gosh, are you alright?!" All I get in response is a bunch of mumbles. My parents try and calm Trina down whilst Trina is still trying to talk. "Stop talking your tongue might burst!" The medic on hand yells, which shuts Trina up fast. For the rest of the conversation, I tune out everyone until I hear Andre say," Her sister knows!" Huh, knows what. Then Tori butts in with," Who sister me, sister?!" "Yeah come on you know the song and all the choreography!" Oh, Andre's trying to get Tori to perform. Eventually, Tori agrees and then suddenly some guy comes bursting in," Andre! Andre!" "Yeah, what's goin' on?" " The guitarist's out with the flu." "WHAT!" "YEAH, I KNOW!" "WELL, HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FIND A GUITARIST THIS LAST MINUTE!"