2

5 years later
"Harry James Potter!" I heard mom screech. I pulled a face. I rushed down the stairs and see her holding well being used as a snake chandelier.
"That's where he went." I said.
"Get him off me." She said. I took Dagger I know real good name for a snake.
"Can you make sure I don't find him in me again. You know I'm not good with snakes. I keep finding him on my stomach or on me." She said as dad and my uncles come inside with stuff they got from stores.
"He said he was only doing so because he wants to protect my baby sister like he does me. He likes hearing her heart beat." I said with a tilt my head. My dad dropped the bag and stared wide eyed.
"What again Harry?" He said.
"He just wants to protect my sister. Is that bad?" I asked. Uncle Moony walked over and waved his wand over Mum and it turned pink around her tummy. Uncle Paddy kneeled in front of me as mum and dad hugged with smiles and tears.
"How long have you known Bambi?" He asked me.
"Um I had a dream before Christmas and the next morning Dagger said mummy is holding little sister until she's ready to see the world." I said.
They started getting ready for my sister to come out. And so was I. I was making a garden with the help of uncle Paddy. When the flowers bloomed they were so pretty. So when it hit august 31 and I got to hold the tiny little sister. I was awed. They watched with smiles.
"Puppy what's her name?" Uncle Paddy asked.
"Huh?" I asked.
"What's her name baby. We decided to let you pick it out." Mummy said. My eyes widdened. I looked back down. She had small tuffs of reddish hair.
"Sage Lily Potter." I said. They smiled.
"Hi sage I'm your big brother Harry." I said. She yawned and opened her eyes and they were light brown. Soon I was put down for a nap with Uncle Paddy sitting by my bed reading a story.
Once again days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months.
I grew close to Sage who I loved playing with. I was also taught writing, reading and math. It was quite boring but they started teaching me magic stuff too.
Though I am now seven and Sage is now one I had another dream. I grinned when I woke up and I looked at Dagger who gave a nod. I peeked as I watch him check and he looked at me and gave a nod and slithered back to me. I giggled. I went and drew a picture and when they were all in the dinning room and I hold out the picture to paddy.
"What's this buddy?" He asked me.
"That's you and uncle Moony. That's daddy, sage, me, mummy and little brother." I said.
"Little brother?" He inquired. I nodded.
"He's in mummy." I said. Moony and paddy looked at a pale daddy and Mum. Daddy looked at mums stomach.
"Harry I don't think..." mummy spoke.
"But I saw it like I say Sage. And dagger even said I was right." I said.
"One way." Moony said pointing his wand at mum. It turned to a soft blue and I cheered. Dad ruffled my hair. I grinned, I'm happy I have a sister and I'm getting another sibling. But I know it will change. I know sage would be sad when I have to go to Hogwarts. I plan to make sure they can always count on me. But how can they still speak to me while I'm in wards... I'll find a way.