3. Ride

"Well I was going to work at the gay strip club but littlefinger bought it to piss me off." Renly remarked.

"Yeah hes good at that." Davina agreed as he passed off more beers.

"He really is." Loras assured. 

"Hey babe, no PDA." Renly remarked. "The men come here and pretend to be straight. They cant see us macking on each other." Loras laughed out. 

"You go deal with the men I need to not have my ass slapped every five fucking seconds." Davina declared. Renly nodded and Davina jumped over the bar landing on her feet. 

"So.. You got a lot of kids," sandor remarked as Davina cleaned glasses.

"My siblings. My many loud mouthed siblings." Davina corrected. 

"The little redhead."

"Debby." Davina answered.  "Shes a pistol." Davina remarked. "And the taller thinner version of myself was my twin fiona. I know we look nothing alike." Davina added. 

"I think you are beautiful," sandor assured softly as the men hooted out a woman on stage whipping her sparkly top around like a lasso. Davina stared back at him silently. 

"You are really going to stay all night." 

"I really want to drive you home." Sandor agreed. Davina looked at the clock her back arching back her neck elongated. 

"Almost done." Davina remarked. 

"Good." Sandor agreed. 

Sandor held the door open for Davina like a gentleman. They rode in silence, Davina didnt know what to say. He was handsome, he spent the whole night staring at Davina, talking to Davina. Women were ripping their clothes off and Davina was keeping her clothes on and yet Sandor stared back at her. 

"We don't have to go back yet... do we?" Davina whispered sandor looked over at her.

"What were you thinking?" Sandor questioned. 

"Pull over." Davina requested meeting his gaze. Sandor was quick to oblige and her seat belt was off and she was climbing over to him before he put the car in park.

Her ass hit the horn as she rode him and he shifted a hand from her ass to the seat pulling it back farther but he was already a big guy.

Davina rolled her hips, testing the feel of Sandor, sliding against her core and filling her with jolts of static. His entire body trembled beneath her.

"Faster." Sandor begged. With her palms on his chest, she rotated along his shaft, lifting and rocking. He grabbed and pinched at her breasts sliding his hands under the thin fabric and it ripped under his rough, firm grasp. 

The little shocks of electricity, the panting sounds of their breaths, everything centers around where they were joined. He rose his head, watching her intensely.

"Ride it." he commanded. She did, willingly and with abandon. "Fucking grind it." His hand slipped from her ass, but just as quickly, he adjusted his grip. "Harder, Davina. Deeper." he commanded and she let loose, lifting her arms, hands dragging along steamy windows, closing her eyes, and circling her hips. When she bounced, her breasts swayed and the horn honked again. When she bore down and rocked, her clit catches fire. She could come like this. A bona-fide orgasm. Sandor's gorgeous thick cock. 

"Ah, fuck."

"Give me your mouth." Sandor begged. 

She slid up his chest and thrust her hips, delighting in the feeling of the new angle. When she reached his lips, his tongue seeking hers, twirling and tasting. He snapped his teeth at her, his muscles bunching and twitching.

"Your sloppy cunt is dripping all over me." His filthy mouth strengthened the brewing tide inside her. She breathed, a panting breath as he stilled.  

"That's not how I expected tonight to go." Sandor remarked his cock still snug in her cunt throbbing his hands gliding up the backs of her thighs. Her chest heaved into him.

"No? You didn't expect to hook up with your sexy neighbor in an alley at-" Davina glanced at the clock on the dash. "-330 in the morning? That was my plan." she laughed back, hands dragging over him. 

"I'm the sexy neighbor?" Sandor mused kissing her neck.

"The sexiest." Davina agreed. She pulled out and got back into her seat. Sandor looked at her torn already thin top and pulled his own shirt off handing it to her. 

"I will get you a new shirt." Sandor remarked. Davina bundled herself up smiling back at him. 

"I'm keeping this." Davina corrected. He drove the rest of the way shirtless, a smug happy smile on his face he couldnt hide. He pulled to a stop in front of her house and she smiled kissing his cheek before getting out. He rolled down his window as she came around. 

"Thanks for the ride." Davina remarked kissing him through the window.

"Anytime." Sandor agreed. He watched her walk in she bit her lip smiling to herself she waved bye from the door and he headed right next door. She saw the lights go off of his car and heard him head up the steps to his place. She closed the door. Locked it up and all was quiet. Now she got about three hours of sleep before the kids started waking up. But she couldn't fall asleep she could never fall asleep after the Club so she made the lunches cleaned up as best she could, she hated the constant mess that was her home and then scrambled up to bed. Crashing into her pillow.