A Glamrock Birthday Wedding

Moon and Ayla walked through the doors heading inside the daycare. The daycare music boomed in the background as they headed down to the bottom floor and opened the giant doors. Ayla saw a pile of kids in a dog pile, lying on top of Sun who was pinned underneath.

"Should we help him, Moony?" Ayla laughed.

"I don't know. It looks like Sun's having fun!" Moon chuckled.

"This isn't funny! Help me, now!" Sun shouted.

"Alright, you little gremlins. Time to get off of Sun." Ayla walked over and picked up a boy and tossed him into the ball pit. Moon picked up a boy and a girl and tossed them into the pit as well.

"You! You left me!" Sun shouted at Moon.

"I left to get Ayla." Moon said. Ayla helped Sun as she pulled him back onto his feet again. "Is the kids giving you a hard time?" She asked him, smiling.

"It's better now that you're here, Sunshine!"

"Really ? Then what do you suppose we do?" Ayla asked him, stepping closer to Sun. Sun wrapped his arms around her waist pulling Ayla to his face plate.

"Ew! No kissing!" One of the children shouted in disgust. Ayla pulled away from Sun and he did the same as the two turned to them.

"You're not even married!" Another child, shouted, laughing. Ayla blinked in surprise and blushed a little. Marriage? Her with Sun and Moon, forever. That was a dream come true! Since they can't have a real marriage in real life, considering their condition. Why not do it here!

"That's a very good point! Let's have a wedding!" Ayla smiled.

"What?!" Sun and Moon exclaimed, in shock.

"Mr. Sun, Mr. Moon, do you not want to be married to Ayla?" A little girl asked the two animatronics.

"N-No, no, no, no! That's not it! I-I mean, "we" love to!" Sun said, nervously.

"I never thought "we" could get married." Moon replied.

"Yay! Let's have a wedding!"

Several children led Ayla away from Sun and Moon to get her ready. "We'll be back! We're going to get Ayla ready! So, no peeking! Especially you, Mr. Moon! It's bad luck! That's what my parents told me!"

A couple of kids put on a clip-on black Freddy bow tie onto Sun and Moon then went off to make some decorations for the wedding.

"Alright, alright, we'll wait here!" Sun shouted.

"So, we're actually doing this?" Moon asked. Sun couldn't believe it, either, as he could barely contain himself. Even though it wasn't a real wedding, it was close enough. To be married to Ayla that's all he ever wanted! Several kids came back taping up paper snowflakes and streamers all over the daycare. Sun tried to fight the urge to clean up the mess, while Moon was enjoying seeing Sun in such a nervous wreck. A boy came over to Sun and Moon holding something in his hands and show it to them. It was three yellow piper cleaners bent and tied to look like rings. "Here are the rings!"

"Here comes the bride!" Sun and Moon turned, and their eyes was met with a beautiful sight as they saw Ayla slowly walking over to them. She had tissue paper draped over her head, wearing white gloves, stumbling around in high heels, and carried handmade paper cut out flowers made out of construction paper. Ayla walked over to Sun and Moon and stood in between them.

"You two look handsome." She smiled.

"Y-You look-Wow!" Sun stammered.

"You look absolutely wonderful, starlight!" Moon said.

"Thank you." Ayla smiled. One of the kids stood in front of the three of them and spoke.

"Mr. Sun, do you take Miss Ayla to be your wife and to take care of her for the rest of your life?" He asked Sun.

"Y-Yes! I do!" Sun shouted, excitedly.

"Mr. Moon, do you take Ayla to be your wife-"

"You already know the answer to that!" Moon chuckled.

"No, Moon, you have to say yes!" They whispered to Moon.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Moon said, repeatedly.

"Ayla, do you take Sun and Moon to be your husbands and to take care of them forever?"

"I do." Ayla smiled and nodded. Sun and Moon both showed Ayla the rings that the kids made for them and they each slipped it on their fingers.

"Then I pronounce you, robots and wife! You may kiss the bride!"

Ayla was quickly pulled away from Sun by Moon before he could kiss her, and her face met with Moon's face plate. Ayla yelped a little when her lips was shocked and Moon stepped back, feeling the same sensation as he was shocked as well, making Ayla laugh. Sun felt his gears beginning to grind faster and faster as he watched them, getting hotter and hotter. Why did Moon had to kiss her first? He wanted to! Then Sun saw Ayla turn to him smiling and she stepped closer to him, and she pulled Sun's face plate closer to her and her lips pressed against his permanent smile and the two kissed. He felt Ayla jump a little in his arms and so did he when as they got shocked as well.

"Wait till the others hear about this. They're not going to believe what we did!" She spoke, happily.

"Don't forget. Later once we close up. We have to go to Bonnie bowl!" Sun shouted, excitedly. Ayla's eyes widened and her mouth dropped open.

"Our date!" She slapped her forehead. "I've been so caught up in fixing the Pizzaria and making it better, I completely forgot! I'm so sorry!"

"It's okay! We know that you've been busy." Sun spoke, reassuring her.

"That's not all you forgot!" Moon chuckled.

"Huh? Moon, what do you mean?" Ayla asked, confused.

"Moon, no! We worked hard on this! Don't ruin it for everyone!" Sun shouted. Moon laughed some more.

"What are you hiding?" Ayla asked.

"We can't tell you! It's a surprise!" Sun said.

"Okay, fair enough." Ayla said.

Eventually, it was time to close up the Pizzaplex and Ayla helped Sun and Moon clean up the daycare, gathering all of the paper scattered around the play area. "Let's go, boys!" Ayla smiled. Then the three headed to the Atrium and went into Bonnie bowl. Ayla noticed when they continued deeper inside all of the lights were completely off.

"Why is it so dark?" She asked.

As Ayla opened the sliding door, heading into Bonnie bowl, the lights quickly flicked on. She heard a loud pop and a honk when Freddy's nose is pressed. Confetti came raining down from the ceiling. Ayla covered her mouth in shock and almost teared up when she saw the rest of the glamrocks and Gregory in front of her wearing party hats and blowing noisemakers. Sun and Moon walked up behind Ayla pushing her inside and the glamrocks started to sing to her, along with them.

"Happy Fazbear Birthday! From all of us to you!

Happy Happy Birthday! Thank you for all you do!

Happy Fazbear birthday! Pizza, games and cake!

Open all your presents till your tummy aches!

You are one year older, on your special day!

And when this song is over, you will be on your way!"

"Aw, thanks you, guys! This is the best day ever!" Ayla cried, hugging everyone.