The First Day

QUICK NOTE: Okay so, "Freddy - Freddy Fazbear", "Bandit - Bonnie", "Lucy - Chica", "Felyx - Foxy", "Greyson - Golden", "Bruce - T. Bon"

Freddy's POV

As I walked to the cafeteria like usual, I saw my 4 friends and bandmates, Bandit, Lucy, Felix, and my boyfriend Greyson, Bandit turned around to face me, as he motioned to me, I saw someone behind him, his little brother, Bruce, the weird thing about it was, Bandit had argued with his brother the other day. 

To my surprise, Bandit ran up to me. "Yo, Fred!" he said, staring at me. "Why is your brother here?" I said, curious. "I punched him out of anger, he was throwing up, and when my mom saw him, she kinda figured out it was me.." he said, avoiding eye contact. I stared at him, in pure shock. "MY OH MY!" I said, throwing my hands into the air, it had become a habit during freshman year.  "Yeah, so my mom said he has to stay with me till his friends get here.." he said, awkwardly

We walked back up to the group, and unlike all of Bandit's other siblings, I had never actually talked to Bruce. "Hello, Bruce!" I said, smiling. "Uhm, hello, uh.." he said, staring at me. Bandit whispered something to him and he immediately looked back at me, "Oh, your Freddy..?" Bruce said, shocked. "Yeah, I'm Freddy!" I said, putting my hand out to him. He shook my hand. "Freddy, why are you so late?" Greyson said, putting his hands on my shoulder. "Oh, I overslept.." I said, awkwardly. Bandit glared at Bruce as he started to walk away from our group. "Where the fuck do you think your going." Bandit said, grinding his teeth. "I see my friends, don't act like a bitch dude." Bruce said, walking off angrily.

Bandit, stared back at the rest of us, "You okay?" Lucy said, looking up at him. "I'm fine, I ju-" the bell rang in the middle of his sentence, "I'm gonna head to class.." Bandit said, walking off with his things. Felix stared at me, Lucy, and Greyson. "Lucy, do you want me to walk you to Home Ec. instead?" he said, taking off the eyepatch he wore to mimic the look of a pirate. "Uh," Lucy said, looking back at me and Greyson "Okay, sure!" Lucy said, grabbing his hand as they walked away from us. Greyson grabbed my hand and walked me to my class.

As I got to the door, Greyson hugged me tightly, and power-walked to his class. "Bye Greyson!" I said, waving. "Bye Freddy, I'll see you in math class!" He said, waving back. I opened the door and sat next to Bandit. "Are you alright?" I said, taking my notebook out. "No, I try to be nice to Bruce, he doesn't want to talk to me, and I get upset, because my mom wants me to bond with him, but I can't because he purposely avoids me." Bandit said, doodling on his paper.

I thought about what he said for a few and I remembered something that happened during our sophomore year. the 8th graders last year came to visit the school, and when Bruce introduced his friends to Bandit, Bandit disapproved of them, mostly because "They weren't good enough" which probably sparked everything. Especially since Bruce seemed really happy about showing them to Bandit.

"Maybe, you did something to hurt him that you forgot about." I said, flipping to a blank page. He stared back at me, obviously frustrated. "Alright class, we have a class project that we'll be doing." Mr. Fitzgerald said, starting the lesson. Me and Bandit stared at each other. I raised my hand, with a burning question in the back of my mind. "Yes, Smith?" Mr. Fitzgerald said, sighing. "Didn't we do a project last week?" I said, staring back and forth between Mr. Fitzgerald and my notebook. "Yes, we did Freddy." Mr. Fitzgerald said, handing out papers to everyone. "I hope the others are having a better time than us.." I said to Bandit. Bandit stared back at me and nodded in agreement.