crimson headcanon 3

.the day of your wedding he's crying, but pretends he has something in his eyes.

.is less aggressive towards his wife during your special day, but only a little less. Not entirely.

.will tolerate moxxie to an extent, keeping his cool, he didn't want to ruin your special day.

.will walk you extremely, slow to the end of the alter. Like, Really slow, just wanting to spend a little more time with you before he gives you off to striker.

.by the time you're at the alter everybody is almost sleeping and the sun is halfway down.

.will keep a tight grip on you as he whispers death threats to striker, warning that if you ever came running to him crying, and heartbroken he'll personally pay striker a visit with a personal with a head mount. Oh yeah, he's not just gonna take them choppers he's taking his hold head.

.will call and visit you almost every day, unless he has some business he'll just call you while he's ripping some teeth out of his lastest victim's mouth, making it as painful as possible as he takes their jaws out while talking to you on the phone with a casual smile.

.no privacy. None, don't expect to have any privacy. He has drones and cameras everywhere, he's keeping a close eye on striker especially. As much as he wants grandbabies he doesn't want you to miss out on exploring and helping him out with people who didn't pay their debts.

.a normal, daddy-daughter duo.

"I'm keepin' a vary close eye on you boy."

Word count 267