Newspaper

Billy's Pov:

As we all sat down just staring at one another, then suddenly Griffin broke the silence.. "Billy you have to drop off the newspaper right? Can I accompany you?" Griffin fidgeted around and I nodded, everyone saw both of us get up and Griffin grabbed the bag of newspapers and I grabbed my keys along with my bike and of course I brought Mimi with us, I got on my bike and so did griffin, He sat behind me and I started pedaling and Griffin threw the newspapers, we went around the neighborhood and we needed to deliver one last paper and before griffin could throw it the person we needed to throw it to was pushing a gardening cart, the person seemed to be having trouble as they were quite old and didn't have much energy to push as there were lots of things in the cart so I got off the bike and told Griffin to give me a few minutes and to watch Mimi as I help the elder.
「Billy ran up to the elder and helped them out」

As I was helping pushing the cart the elder asked me to stay longer as they needed help once more in the backyard..I was a bit worried for Griffin but I knew he probably could handle himself as he had Mimi, so I stayed a bit longer to help out and not after 10 minutes past by I heard screeching from a car and Mimi barking her head off...! I quickly dropped a pile of water on the ground and ran out the back yard and saw that Mimi was limping and Griffin..Was gone.

「Few minutes before everything happened」

Griffins pov:

As I watched Billy run off to help the elder I got off the bike and started petting Mimi as well as doing tricks with her, I heard a car passing by but I didn't pay attention as much due to people going to work so I didn't bother to look behind me, and suddenly I heard the car stop and heard the engine right next to me..I looked and saw the car right next to my tons scruffy man looking at me, Mimi got defensive and so did I but I didn't want to show I was aggressive as the man could probably be asking for directions, and as the man rolled his window down I started to ease as it bought my guesses were right but the moment the window stopped I felt my eyes stinging and as I was about to scream in agony my mouth got covered and I was slowly pulled in but I despite not being able to see I felt Mimi grip onto me by my shoe, but what I thought was forever I heard Mimi whimper and a man yell out "Don't interfere you pest..!" And dragged me fully into the car and all I could hear was  Mimi barking and the sound of screeching before I blacked out..

(hello! Sorry for the inconvenience and delay once more, I'm currently been focusing on my relationship with my Boyfriend and just in general with everything, also! The reason I asked who was your favorite was to figure out who the next victim would be😂😭 But!! Griffin is an amazing character and I felt a bit sad to make him a victim😾)