oc #1 Prisoner244

(\\Might add stuff later//)

If you don't like op characters that's too bad.

Also this is a remake of one of my old characters.

Character File......................................

Character is Heavily Inspired by Spawn,Robbie Reyes(Ghost Rider),Alucard(Hellsing Ultimate),Lobo(DC),Punisher(Marvel),Killer Bee(Naruto),Stain(MHA)

Suit inspired by Arkham Knight and the prowler.

Equipment/Transportation inspired by Bessie(Cannon Buster),Stain's Weapons(from my hero academia),Dragon Slayer(from berserk).

Full name:Skolas W. SadlyGrove

Fake fullname:Phineas O. Lopez.

Alias:SawTooth(Corporate Given Name),Boar Tusk(Gang Name),Prisoner#244(Current name he goes by),Finn.

Gender:Male.

Age:35(Vengeful Hero years),47(Villain years),18 to 35(Gang era)

Race/Species:Hybrid(Half Human and Half Czarnian), Vampiric Abomination (He is Still Half Czarnian and Half Human but he was now turned into a vampiric demon by the king of demons as a last ditch effort to kill him.)

Birthplace:New Light City(UFS)

Known location:Gotham City(UFS)

Known Earth apart:Earth 16127/A

Known universe:Fandom only but mostly is apart of the DC universe,sometimes Marvel

Birthday:10/02/1988

Height:7'7(230cm, Current height),5'10(Younger years),6'3(Adult years pre demonization)

Weight:397Ibs(180 kg)

Status:Alive

Known weakness:Holy Artifacts and Weapons,Lobo.

Odd features:Long forked tongue, HeteroChromia,Sharp Teeth.

Eye color:Amber(Right Eye),Red(Left Eye)
______________________________________

Relations.............................

Ethnicity:African American(only 25% From his mom Side),Spanish American(Only 25% From His mom side).

Family Members:Unnamed mother(deceased),Unnamed Father(deceased),BlackBird(Older Sister,Deceased),Blue Jay(Younger Sister,Deceased),Tusk(Older Brother,Deceased),Oscar(Younger brother,Alive).

Love interest:Roberta Jackson,Tao Yung,open(for rp use)

Occupation:Mercenary

Like:Ramen,Doughnuts,Root Beer,his weapons collection,his little brother Oscar,Both his girlfriends Roberta and Tao,Rock music,Rap music,Dubstep music,killing sinners,hunting,extreme sports.

Dislike:Injustice,Sinners,people getting in his way of his crusades,Mission going to shit,Demons,Angels,Ogres,Goblins,Onis.
______________________________________

Combat information....................

Alignment:Lawful Evil

Affiliation:The Last Conquerors,Valentine family,Shadow Family(sub faction of the Valentine family.).

Role:AntiVillain.
______________________________________

Powers and Abilities.......................

Skolas's Meta Powers:Superhuman Strength(he can pick up a building and other heavy things and he can also fire heavy guns one handed and he can use heavy melee weapons no issue),Superhuman Speed(he can chase down a regular car or truck), Superhuman Durability(it will take a lot of force and energy to knock him out),Nuclear powers,Lava Powers,Self-Sustenance,Rapid Regeneration,Immortality.