Chapter one

Athena
I jump on my best friends bed, rolling onto him. "Athena get off me" he groans. "Stop being such a grumpy pants JJ !"I say annoyed. "Im not your just annoying". "Freak you" I say as I get off his bed getting ready to walk out of his room. "Wait, you aren't annoying" he called out so I would come back.

"That's what I thought" I walk over to his bed and jump on it. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asked. "Yessss" I squealed. "Frozen?" "You know me so well". Frozen is my favorite movie.

——
It's now the next morning and I'm about to take a shower. "JJ I'm going to take a shower". "Ok but don't use up all the hot water!" "Can you put out a pair of your sweatpants and a T-shirt that I can wear after?" "Yea".
I go to the bathroom and after I undress I look at my wrists and ankles with all the scars and cuts. I started cutting when I was 12 and now I'm 16. Only JJ knows about it. I trace my hands around the cuts before getting in the shower.
After I got out of the shower I saw the clothes on the counter I put them on and then did my hair and brushed my teeth. When I walk out of the bathroom I see Enzo with only sweatpants. "Ew put a shirt on or something". "Don't act like you don't like what you see".

"Ready to go to school?"JJ asked. "Yea just let me get a hoodie". "Ok". Luckily it's the middle of December so I can get away with wearing a hoodie. After I grab a hoodie we walk out the door going to JJ's car.
——
When we walk in school one of JJ's friends call him over so I'm left walking the halls alone. When I'm almost to my class Enzo stops me. Aka my enemy. "Why do you look so emo today Athena". "God Enzo do you ever shut up!". "Why are you in such a mood". "Cuz of your annoying butt".  

     I walk to class before he can say anything else. The school day seems to drag on forever until lunch. I go sit with my friends, we are also know as " the popular group". But none of us are the mean kind of popular. Their are 6 of us Me, JJ,Madeline,Chase,Eva,and sadly Ezra. Chase and Eva are dating and i think Madeline likes JJ. Chase and Ezra have known each other their whole lives.

I sit next to JJ and start talking to him. But Ezra of course has to come and annoy me. He sits down next to me and starts poking my back. I try to ignore him but after he doesn't stop i turn to him and ask him what he wants. He just sits there staring at me. When I turn back he starts poking me again.This time instead of turning around and asking what he needs I elbow him in the stomach.I turn around to see he didn't even flinch. But by the way he looks at me I can tell he's mad and that's when i decide it would probably be best if i ran away...

I run out of the cafe and I can hear him behind me.Before he can get to me i run into a random classroom. I close and lock the door but when i turn around I see a teacher sitting at their desk. I say sorry and quickly leave.But when I step back into the hallway Enzo was leaning against the wall waiting for me. When he sees me he grabs my arm and drags me into the closest classroom that looked empty.

He pins me against the door and whispers in my ear " So you wanna play dirty?'. "W-what?" I stutter. "Let's play dirty then" he moves my hair and lightly kisses below my ear. Then he starts kissing up my jaw until he gets to my lips.He whispers "is this ok" and I just nod my head. He kisses me once on my lips and then starts making a hickey on my neck. While he was kisses my neck he phone starts ringing and he answers it. After he hangs up he tells me it was JJ and the group was wondering where we are. We quickly run back to the cafe and act like nothing happened

🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸
Authors note
that was the first chapter so it was rusty. But i hope you liked it. I totally didnt start this chapter in August and then forget about it until now😭
Word count:782