Chapter 7

Auhtor's POV

"Come quick" Guy 1 said as he pulled up in the black van.

"I would go in if you would open the damn door, my hands are full" Guy 2 who was currently caring for Dohye's body said.

As the door opened another dude, let's call him guy 3, reached out to grab Dohye's knocked out body.

"You didn't hit her too hard right?" Guy 3 asked

"Of course...not" Guy 2 said smiling.

"Let's go pick up Hyun Joon." Guy 1 said.

School

Mark POV

As the dreamies were panicking since Dohye literally just ran off. They rushed to their car and as they were going they saw a Black van and Hyun Joon rushing to that van. And as the door opened I saw a guy holding a girl that looked passed out. But I was too rushed to go to the Hyungs to notify them that Dohye ran off.

Author's POV

At the mansion of NCT everyone was in panic mode. Taeyong was informed and he was furious. He commanded Renjun to quickly check all cameras north of the school, since Doyoung was already on to the south.

"I found her!" Renjun exclaimed in less than 4 minutes.

Doyoung quickly rushed next to his side and got the van's number and as soon as he got to his desk he quickly searched for who the van was registered under.

"Damn it!" Doyoung yelled

"What?" Taeyong asked reassuring Doyoung.

"The van isn't registered," Doyoung said in distress.

"Doyoung go and rest, we will notify you if we need you, Renjun you got this right?" Taeyong said looking at Renjun to say yes.

"Yea, sure," Renjun replied.

And with that Doyoung left.

"I'll be back, if you need help ask Xiaojun ok?" Taeyong said before leaving to check up on Doyoung.

"What is up with Doyoung hyung these days?" Renjun questioned himself before going back to work.

Dohye's POV

As I felt myself wake up, I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was in an unfamiliar room.
"Where am I?" I whispered to myself

"Oh you're awake!" A very handsome looking guy said.

"Who are you?" I asked

"Oh me? I'm a friend of your brother." He said.

"Brother? I don't have a brother." I said in confusion

Just then the door opened and there came a very familiar looking face.

"Oh you're awake! Thank god! Are you ok? Does your head hurt too much? Do you feel hungry? Should I get you some food? Or water?" He asked, bombarding me with a bunch of questions.

"HYUN JOON!!!" I yelled "What the freak! You kidnapped me?" I exclaimed

"Let me get you food and water. Then we'll talk, ok?" He said before leaving to go get food and water for me.

"So back to the topic, I have a brother?" I asked the handsome dude who was still there.

"Yes, in fact you have two! But I'm not in place to spoil that for you, so no more questions." He said before leaving.

And just in time Hyun Joon came back with a bunch of food and water. And after I finished I cleared the bed and faced him.

"Explain" I said

Author's POV

Back at the Neo Mansion

Renjun and Dejun were continuously trying to look for the van when Mark, who happened to stop by, saw the duo struggling.

"Hey, what are you guys looking for?" Mark asked

"A black van, it was caught on camera when they put Dohye into a black van." Dejun said

"Black van?..." Mark spoke, then he remembered, "Hey can you guys show me the van?"

"Sure" Renjun said, pulling up the picture.

"Renjun hacked into our school cameras that had a view at the entrance," Mark said in a hurry.

"Huh? The black van went into an unknown road, not towards the school hyung," Renjun said confused.

"Just do it Junnie" Mark replied getting impatient.

"Fine," Renjun said

As Renjun was hacking into the school's camera Mark was walking around getting all kinds of thoughts in his head.

"Got it!" Renjun said.

As soon as Mark heard those words he rushed to Renjun's sides.

"Is that the black van?" Dejun said

"It is the van I saw," Mark said, sitting down in the chair looking like he was about to break down.

"Mark hyung, what do you mean? You saw the van?" Renjun asked

"I saw Dohye, but I- I didn't know it was her. She was right in front of my eyes but I just ignored it." Mark continued to say.

As soon as Renjun heard this he hurriedly called Taeyong, who came in less than a second.

"Did you find them?" Taeyong asked as he laid his eyes upon his beloved member crying.

"Why is Mark crying?" Doyoung said as he followed behind.

"Hyung.. She was right in front of me..." Mark said, seeing his hyungs in front of him.

Doyoung and Taeyong rushed to his side, comforting him, while hearing a brief explanation from the crying Mark.

"I'm so sorry Hyung, I didn't keep my promise hyung," Mark whispered while hugging his hyungs.

"Don't worry Mark, we will get her," Taeyong said, patting both Mark and Doyoung.

After a few minutes Mark gathered himself together telling them clearly what he saw. He told them how he saw Hyun Joon get into the car. And soon Renjun and Xiaojun were able to find the information of the gang. All the people in the room were waiting upon the files to load to reveal the gang's info and name.

"Finally," Renjun said.

As soon as he said that, Taeyong saw the name of the gang and called a code.

"CODE BLUE"

To be continued....