Special part

"Tyson. You remember what I told you right..?" You asked uncertainly. Tyson is a nice guy who can do anything for their friends but......
"Uh....ye..ah?" He replied or more like asked.
"Tyson!! Did you forgot." You glared at him.
"No. But..Um I-I just.... Don't know what to buy!" He whinnied.
You sighed and shake your head dejectedly.
"Fine maybe I can help you later but your helping in cleaning." You sternly said.
"Wha- ofco-"
You crack your knuckles and Tyson shakes his head instantly.

"Hahahah aww looks like someone messed up huh?"
You and Tyson look behind and find Max laughing.
Tyson pout.
"Max at least you naught something right. Unlike someone."
Max cheered happily and show you a blue gift box.
"Yup! I did. Although it was hard to find a suitable gift but I did find one.
I got him a good book about beyblade, it also have some weird prophecies. A mystery like kai himself." He smiles.
"..great..your amazing Max.." Tyson mumbled.
"C'mon tyson he's our team leader and our friend. Sort of.....But we should give him a surprise party afterall it's Kai's birthday Tyson. You know kenny will upgrade Dranzer as gift while Ray is preparing steak for kai as a present." You said cheering him up.
Tyson wasn't really find of the idea but you manage to suger coat him but since you hardly know kai it's hard to find what he likes or what he don't.
"Fine but what about decoration it's 2'O clock and party supposed to start at 5. We barley did anything. So..." Tyson trailed of.
"I know... But I...just don't know how." You looked down. Your cheeks were turning pink.
"C'mon just go I mean at least you are better option than I am. Just call it a date. Man it will be hilarious to see his face and it don't have to be real one."
"Gah!! Shut it!! Your making it more awkward for me. I will think of something." You left blushing at his previous remark.
What's all this about..

Well today's the day.
It's your favorite guy or supposed anime crush's birthday.
Yes.

Kai Hiwatari. It's his birthday!!

But

Knowing kai he won't celebrate his own birthday and order you guys to do same but your not buying that excuse afterall he deserves one party.
Everybody does!

Last night you call everyone and told your plan. They were hesitant becuz of kai but they were willing to help.
You and Ray were in charge of food,
Max for decoration Tyson and kenny will keep kai busy.
But it back fired when Kai and Tyson start bickering and kenny was trying to calm them down.

So in the end
Ray will cook and kenny will be his helper.
Max and Tyson decorate (hopefully decent to say the least)

And you will distract Kai.
Which sound a bigger challenge.
You have a crush on him but he don't know that also you don't want to come off as desperate fangirl.
Not to mention you and him bicker most of the time but hey you two have shared peaceful moments so it should be fine.

Ah! And gifts guys decided that they should give kai something. Useful yet meaningful..
Tyson and you are remaining blade breakers who didn't buy anything.
You didn't get the chance while Tyson is confused.
But good thing is food is halfway done since you help Ray in the morning.
Decoration is hard since Kai barely left the hotel.
Now it's up to your hands to solve this matter.

'okay you can do this (y/n)
Weird my name feels foreign. Heh maybe it because they know mae as Ariya...... Not y/n...' You half heartily thought.

'Maybe.....one day....I can completely open up to them...'

"What are you doing here?"
You jump at the voice and found Kai staring at you. His eyebrow was raised and he looked little shocked to see you.
"Ahh..I....um nothing I was passing by." You awkwardly laugh.
"Passing by? You do know that this room is at last corner. If you wanted to lie come up with a believable." He scoff.
"Yea.h.."
"So talk what do you need because I have other stuffs to do." He said.