My Pride oc/main Sona

This is my My Pride oc (which is basically my sona in lion form). I made it for Viperheart's My Pride roleplay, but figured it would also be nice to have my sona in another form :)

Here she is!

Form (credits to Viperheart)

[general]

Past name: Willow (prideless)

Current Name: Moonwillow — Moon for her stealth, agility and overall outstanding results in hunting and fighting, Willow because she requested to keep her prideless name

Gender: lioness

Rank: Huntress

Future Ranks: (most likely) Hunt Chief

Desired Ranks: (maybe) Hunt Chief

[appearance]

Fur Colours: shades of purplish grey, white marks on legs and her face

Eyes: Cornflower blue

Basic Description: her bodies main colour is a very light purplish-grey which fades into different shades of purplish-grey from light to dark. She has dark-grey paws, ears, and a pointed face. She also has two white stripes on each of her legs and white spots beneath her eyes.

[personality]

Neg traits: always self-doubts, becomes very dangerous when provoked, can be really stubborn when she strongly believes in her views, overly defensive

Positive traits: calm (when not provoked), attentive, good at forming plans, spirited

Overall: Moonwillow is a very interesting and complex character. While she always acts determined, she often doubts her own choices, but can't help to be very stubborn and get defensive when people insults her or doesn't agree with her ideas. And while she is normally calm, when people provoke or insult her she turns nasty.

[family]

Mother: Rainbird (huntress), Bird (prideless) —> deceased

Father: Ember (no-mane), Embermane (mane) —> deceased

Brothers: N/A

Sisters: Un-named (killed by Dustmane)

Mate, Kits: N/A

History: Willow (unnamed) was a kit in Embermane's pride, the daughter of Embermane and Rainbird, alongside her sister. One day, a no-mane named Dust attacked and murdered Embermane alongside all of his kits (including Willow's sister) and became the new mane. Furious and heartbroken, Rainbird escaped with her remaining kit. However life was hard outside the pride and the pair often faced the lack of food and water. Eventually Rainbird passed away, leaving young Willow to fend for herself. Willow became and strong, skilled and spirited prideless, and was layer accepted into [rp]pride.