CHAPTER 2

Lunch time

MINGYU pov
Me and seokmin are headed to the cafeteria to meet the others, when we got there we went to get our food and went to our table where the others are when we were eating we heard hoshi unnie scream. When we looked her way we saw someone poured spaghetti on her and we already knew who it was. "what the actual fuck is your problem Irene?!" hoshi unnie screamed at the girl who is Irene. "what's my problem? My problem is your still trying to get with minho even though we're already together" she said showing a picture of unnie kissing minho which is absolutely insane because they already broke up. "what the heck? Well whatever your stupid brain wants to believe but I'm not trying to get with that asshole so if you'll excuse me I need to change since you ruined my outfit" hoshi said leaving the cafeteria with us following her but seungkwan being the badass she is poured two glasses of juice on Irene and jun threw her food at her along with the tray actually hurting her "that's for ruining unnies outfit bitch" Kwan said after pouring the liquid at her "and that's for ruining my great lunch" jun said while throwing her food and tray at her. "girls enough let's go" cheolie unnie said of course not after giving Irene a glare. I just laughed before following them. "YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS" we heard Irene shout. "NO ONE CARES BITCH" Chan shouted back.

In the bathroom

Hoshi pov

"ugh I hate her so much" seokmin and Chan said at the same time. "I know right how dare she a spaghetti really? That thing is so hard to remove on clothes" mingyu said. "yeah I know and this was my favorite outfit" I responded with a pout. "it's fine soons maybe we can still fix it" cheolie unnie said. "yeah unnies right" jun said. "yeah anyway does anyone have spare clothes" I ask since I didn't bring extra clothes. "here that's all I have but I know you'll like it so yeah" seokmin said handing me some clothes. "thanks Minnie" I said heading to one of the stalls. After I changed I went out to see at how it looks. "it fits you perfectly unnie" jun said. "yeah you look stunning" Chan said. "I knew it would fit you" seokmin said "thanks guys and your right seokmin I love it" I said and I really love it.

Hoshi's outfit

"gosh that's two outfits ruined today because of those girls" kwannie said

"gosh that's two outfits ruined today because of those girls" kwannie said. "first mingyu and now hoshi unnie" she added. "yeah ugh it's annoying" mingyu said. "when are they coming back I'm tired of pretending I just wanna kill them already" seokmin said. "yeah I miss them already" jun added. "just say you already want to see him junnie we know you miss your prince charming" seungkwan teased. "don't act like you don't miss your knight in shining armor" I said. "says the one who can't stop whining about her boyfriend not being with her" Chan said I just rolled my eyes. "calm down girls just one more week and they'll be back and we can finally prepare for our revenge" cheolie said. "that is if they will let you guys train with them" Chan said. "of course they will after we tell them what happened when they were gone" jun said and we all agreed. "yeah anyway let's talk about this later let's get to class or we'll be late". Mingyu said so we all went out and went to our separate classes.

イの 乃乇 ᄃの刀イノ刀ひ乇り

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Hi guys chapter 2 is up hope you like it.

Who do you guys think the girls are talking about?
And who really are they?

Keep reading to find out 😏😉