Actively licking youth/Back to reality, make a contract with the system/Masturba

front page
Actively licking youth/Back to reality, make a contract with the system/Masturbation to incontinence under the system's rape
search
Actively licking youth/Back to reality, make a contract with the system/Masturbation to incontinence under the system's rape
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Why?" The young man was puzzled, his voice was hoarse, like an orange rolled in white sugar.

His breath hit the young man's face, it was a kind of cold fragrance, faint, like the smell that can only be born in snowy days, but it can seduce people's desire for no reason.

Even the previous rotten smell was dispelled by this aroma, and more malicious thoughts were born.

"Scared you?" The young man's wrist was all bright red, and he held a fire hammer in his right hand.

Seeing the boy shaking his head, he smiled slightly, "Why?"

Probably because I don’t like to share with others, especially what I like,”

He said politely, but his movements were not like that, and he handed his hand to the boy.

What the young man didn't say was that even if he didn't kill those two people, they would still kill each other when they were satisfied. Who would refuse to turn the beauty in front of them into their own monopoly?

Blood dripped down his fingers, thick and silent.

The boy hesitated, not sure if what the man expressed was what he wanted.

He paused, met the young man's gaze, slowly put his fingers into his mouth, obediently cleaned up the blood for him, his fingers felt a fine itching in the soft and hot mouth, and the tip of his tongue licked along his fingers.

Yu Leng's long eyelashes drooped slightly, even though his face was cloudy, and warm liquid dripped from his body, falling to the ground, he looked innocent and pure, so beautiful that people were fascinated by it, he seemed to be attracted by it. Young people are forced to do these things, but they are unwilling and unable to refuse.

It greatly satisfies the desire to conquer in men's hearts.

The young man raised his other hand, drawing a bloodstain on the young man's face, and the blood quickly smeared along the skin texture.

The beauty of broken despair.

She wanted to save him from hell and be his light, but also wanted him to be completely broken.

After Yu Leng finished licking, the youth softly clasped his chin, he stared at Yu Leng's bewildered eyes, and licked away the tears from the end of his eyes little by little, the thin red there soaked deeper.

He seemed to be treating his own property—the boy was indeed his own now.

"Are you going to separate from me?" asked the young man.

Hearing this sentence, the black-haired beauty raised her black eyes, her eyes flickered, as if she was vaguely afraid of him, and dared not speak her true thoughts.

"It's okay, we can leave here," the young man's smile was without any shadow, and he bit the young man's face that was flushed and hot from exhaustion.

"Think carefully."

He knew the boy's answer. After so many things, he could never go back to the past, whether it was himself or the sensual pussy that was spitting juice.

It's okay if his answer doesn't suit his wishes, but building the basement and the chains will be a little more troublesome.

Think about it, when you can see