☆ zero oneshot ☆

yall don't come at me you are thirteen in this like zero 🥰 so yeah just wanted to make sure yall didnt cancel me ☺

♡ your pov ♡

"This is a great ass show" zigzag comments, staring at the static tv. "Can you believe nick cheated on karla? Like karla did nothing to you" "for real" I say, having absolutely no idea what he's on about. The bell thingy ran for dinner., so I went to the cafeteria for all types of beans. Wonderful.

I sat in my usual place, next to zero. Zero was my best friend. All he talked to was me and stanley, and I may have a crush on him, but we're not gonna talk about that. "Yo I'm just gonna take your bread man" X-ray says, trying to steal my bread. "Nuh uh keep your hands off of my bread boy" I slap his hand away. "Okay then" he says while slowly taking his hand back. Zero chuckles at my actions.

"Yeah I'm not eating this 'cause if I do I will have explosive diarrhea" I say, making d-tent laugh. I was one of the funniest people in d-tent, I always was a funny person though, to some people. I walked over to my cot and laid down. I was still hungry, even though I ate my bread. But I wasn't about to have the worst stomach ache ever. Soon zero comes in. "Hey Z" I say, calling out to him. "Hey, you tired too?" "Yeah" I reply. "Same" he says, then sitting on my cot.

"Hm?" I hum, confused why he sat on my cot and not his. He opens his arms, gesturing me to give him a hug. He looked nervous, but I don't know why. I sat up and hugged him anyways though because he gave the best long hugs ever (zigzag too don't kill me). After about twelve seconds, he lets go and lays down. I was confused, but I laid down with him anyways. He puts his arm at my waist, pulling me closer to him. He lays his head on my chest, and I put my head on top of his. "Goodnight y/n" he says in a sleepy voice. "Goodnight zero" I say, while playing with his hair.

A/n it's rlly short soo.. 😔 sorry 😣 | 382 words not including a/n