One

I woke up early, looking around my new room. Boxes were piled everywhere and random articles of clothing were scattered all over my floor.

I got out of my bed and stretched, yawning as I walked toward my bathroom. I washed my face and did my makeup, lightly curling my hair and putting it into a half up half down style. I put on some mascara and lip-gloss and went toward my closet

I grabbed some baggy ripped jeans and a white crop top. I put on a black zip-up hoodie and some black converse. I then grabbed my school bag and made sure I had everything before heading to the kitchen.

I sat down at the breakfast bar as my mom slid a bowl of yogurt and fruit towards me. I thanked her as I picked up a spoon-full of yogurt and shoved it in my mouth.

"How are you feeling about starting at your new school, Y/n?" my mother asked as she sipped her latte.

I shrugged. "Okay, I guess. It'll just be hard, I mean I'm starting from scratch. I don't know anyone or know what to expect, y'know?"

My mother nodded, setting down her latte. "Well, finish up. We need to get a move on. I have work and you don't want too be late on your first day.

I finished my food then brushed my teeth, heading to the car. On the way, I played my favorite hype song to bring me confidence for my first day.

We soon pulled up in front of the massive building, and I had to stop my jaw from dropping. It was made from a beautiful dusty colored stone with black window frames and tall towers. I had never been to a private school before, so I didn't know how nice it would be. I was definitely not expecting THIS.

I said bye to my mom and entered the building. It was even more stunning inside. The floors were a rough stone and there were several staircases with smooth, dark wood railings. There were various beautiful paintings of flowers and landscapes and people on the walls and the people looked very serious and prestigious.

I smiled slightly as I headed towards a wing that was labled "Office".

I walked in and was greeted by a lady with short black hair and a dark green dress. I told her my name and she riffled through some paperwork before handing me a schedual along with my locker code and number. I thanked her then left the office to find my locker.

After around thirty minutes of searching, I finally found my locker on the second floor. Although, when I found it it seemed to already be occupied.

Leaning against her locker was a tall boy with dark hair and grey-blue eyes. He was wearing a white button-up long sleeved shirt with a grey vest. He was also wearing jeans with a stripped pattern of dark to light grey. And on his head, surprise surprise, a grey hat.

I walked over to the boy, standing next to him awkwardly. "Uhm, hi," I said, looking at him.

The boy looked down at me, amusement flashing over his features. "Hello," he said, leaning ever so slightly in my direction.

"I-I think you're leaning on my locker, and I need to get stuff for my next class, so...Can you move?"

The boy raised his eyebrow, then said, "Listen girl, what's your name?"

"Uhm...Y/n, why?"

"Well, Y/n, I am the Onceler. And I run this school. So I will not be getting off this locker any time soon."

I couldn't stop my mouth hanging open in shock. Who does this guy think he is? Angry, I moved towards him and grabbed his arm. Before he could say anything, I flung him off the locker, and he would've fallen on the floor if I hadn't steadied him.

"Listen here, Onceler," I said, glaring at him. "News flash, you don't run this school anymore. I do. So you won't ever talk to me like I'm a child you're giving orders to, got that?"

With that I turned around, opened my locker, and grabbed my stuff for my first class, leaving the Onceler gaping behind me at the girl who dared talk to him in such a way.

A/n-I hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter! I worked really hard writing it! Let me know what you think and if you want another part!

-cray