III

They sit in their first class for a while next to eachother before some students start laughing, one even tossing a broken pencil at Jeongins face. "what the--" Soleils eyes widened.

"Sorry." He took the pencil and tossed it on the floor. "Why?"

"Because..you have to sit here..what if someone hits you with something..how would I defend you.?"

He leaned his head down. "I just..I wanna be atleast a decent friend." His lip quivered a bit. "B-because.." She placed her hand on his shoulder. "It's alright, that wont happen ok?" He looked over at her. "You look better when you smile jeongin..please?" He smiled faintly showing his dimples and eye smile. "ok." Someone else had threw a paper ball in that direction, it hit the side lf his head as he leaned over to block Soleil. He undid the papers and there it read.

"You look like a monster, leave this school, your eyes are so weird and intimidating."

He pursed his lips and balled the paper back up and put it in his pocket. "What did that say..?" Soleil asked. "nothing." He walked out of the classroom with his head down and his fists slightly clenched while some students mocked and laughed at him. She looked around in confusion. Why were they laughing?

  "Hey, you new here?" A girl came and sat next to Soleil. "Yea, I am.." She smiled. "Im Ri, youre Soleil right?" She nodded. "Nice to meet you! Wanna get lunch together?" The girl asked kindly. "Sure." Soleil smiled.

A bit after lunch there was yelling sounds heard. Jeongin was in the middle of a crowd with another boy seeming slightly older. He had pushed the boy against the wall and his nose was leaking blood.

He trudged over and pinned the boy to the wall, continueously punching him while other students recorded it. Soleil and Ri watched in shock not knowing what to do. A bit later the boy had began hitting jeongin back and they were both beat up pretty bad before a teacher arrived. The two boys sat outside the principals office for a while before one was called in.

"Kim Seungmin , come in here please.

A few minutes later Jeongin was called in too. "Why did you start a fight with him Jeongin?" The principal asked. After staying quiet for a while he mumbled; "He said something bad about my friend.." "You barely even know the damn girl and I was jo-" "Kim Seungmin!" The principal stopped him. "Continue, Jeongin."

"Not much to say, he said some bullshit about my friend so I slapped him..and it escalated." He looked down. "What did he say about her?" The lady asked. "Jeongin sighed. He got up from the chair and left the office, calling Chan to pick him up.

- - - - - - - - - ꒰ ୨୧ ꒱ - - - - - - - -

He sat quietly in the car with chan. "What happened?" He looked over to Jeongin with one hand on the wheel. "Seungmin said something bad about Felix's sister..so I hit him." He tilted his head down in shame. "Ahh I see.." Chan went back to looking at the road, when suddenly their was police everywhere and two cars had collided. Their eyes widened as they looked over to see what had went on, hoping that the drivers were ok. They both turned to look at the mess, when they saw Felix and another driver both bleeding out.

They both undid their seatbelts and rushed out the care. "Shit! Lix what happened are you alright?!" Chan tried to go over to him, just to be held back by an officer, his eyes began filling with tears as they started to pour all over his face. Jeongin had covered his mouth and shock and to hold his screams. Tears began streaming down his face aswell, he had hoped and prayed not to lose one of his only close friends.

Thanks 4 reading 🧷