Disclaimer smthsmth

What's up SadiMasochist fucks, As you can see, this book is all about sad shits, so I can break into your house and collect your tears for an experiment to destroy the aliens who unfortunately roamed our dear corrupted earth.

(Please read this, this isn't the usual Blah blah blah)

Okay, I apologize for the immature comment, I was feeling kinda goofy.

I'm pretty sure you have seen the cover, the photo is NOT mine and I will not be claiming it as it is, I found that picture on Google so just quickly saying that It's not mine and I'm not gonna steal credits from the actual owner of it, so If you guys do know who it is, please tell me so I can properly credit them.

And you obviously had seen the description, this thing I'm writing isn't just about rainbows and sunshine, maybe? not? I don't know.

This story includes BXB, I know you probably know about it but just making sure that no one will get the wrong idea.

Then I highly recommend you to not continue any further, but if you still want to, then you are welcome Unless you throw hate or any degrading words that could make the upcoming readers have their hopes up for false stuff or have their hopes down by your insulting words then I do kindly ask you to leave and never come back if that's how you're gonna act around here.

I might not meet your expectations but I hope you would give it a chance, And I really hope that you would be satisfied with it.
 I won't write detailed intimate scenes, cause the obvious reason is that I'm underage, And those who read this book also might be underaged as well, I can't say this is child friendly at all, there might be some vulgar words and issue problems. and some ahem not so child-friendly scenes, but not to the point it gets cough you know. That would probably get your hopes down considering I won't write those stuff, but I promise you, that this story is not just about sexual scenes that could get you boom boom. I'll try my best to make this story interesting as possible so you won't get bored reading it.

Anything that I write in this book is all about my imagination so if you coincidentally saw/find the same detail, in places, stuff, family, problems, and so on, then it is purely a coincidence, I don't copy other people's problems or works, I wrote this to improve my writing skills, vocabulary, and my knowledge on how the world is, but I'm not 100 percent sure if this is how the world is but its how I see in my perspective, and it does not mean to offend someone in such way.