Chapter 10.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

-Finish it and do it smarter-

1,1K words

3rd P.O.V

The Exam's third phase required applicants to reach Trick Tower's base within 72 hours, But unlucky for Y/N and their friends incurred a penalty were forced to wait 50 hours.

Everyone was minding their own business in their own way in the waiting room. Killua was currently teaching Gon how to use his skateboard. -Kurapika, Leorio and Tonpa talking while Y/N was laying on the floor, swinging their legs back and forth in the air.

Suddenly a skateboard flew across the room, catching the attention of everyone in the room. Y/N looked at Tonpa and...

Y/N tried their best not to laugh. His expression was priceless. He looked absolutely terrified since the skateboard almost hit him in the face.

  -You failed miserably and tried to save it by coughing and sneezing. Catching the attention of a certain green haired teen.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Leorio scolded the two boys.

Gon rubbed the back of his head "Oops! Sorry.."

He lied through his teeth, he's unbelievably proud of himself by making you laugh.

"This room isn't big enough for skateboarding. Knock it off" Leorio scolded making Gon reply with a sad groan.

You began to grow tired and closed your eyes, wondering...

It would be strangely funny just falling asleep again for 2 years.

.

.

Lmao just kidding, I wouldn't...Right?

.

.

Everyone was asleep except for a certain white-haired teen. He was staring at the ceiling before looking at Y/N. Who was fast asleep between him and Gon.

He continued to space out as he gently caressed their cheek. Making said person snuggle closer to him as he chuckled slightly.

"Can't sleep?" Asked Kurapika softly as he sat up.

"Not really, the thing is l, I can stay awake for two or three days at a time" Killua answerd.

Kurapika looked at the clock. "Ten hours down. huh?"