I left Philippines

Mariana's POV:

It's been a month since I left the Philippines, I'm still doing my chemo and doc cerin said that base from her lab tests,I'm improving day by day meaning to say im healing na.

Some people on social media asked where am I, and asking many things about me, why I'm not updating my socmed acc for months and also they said that they've been waiting for so long to my upcoming event, what was cancelled. I cancelled all my work but my business is still doing fine.

"Baby ting ang lalim naman ng iniisip mo" kuya Manuel said.

He hugged me tightly and kiss my forehead.

"Don't worry baby ting kuya will do everything just to keep yourself healthy and illness free" kuya Manuel said.

Why is he's so emotional right now?
Nevermind.

"Thank you so much kuya hanhan!" I said and hugged him.

"I love you my only girl" kuya Manuel said.

"I love you too kuya" I said.

"I'm sure kuya that this disease will go away na" I said.

"Yeah let's pray to God that he will heal you and remove that disease" kuya Manuel said.

Someone knocked.

"Hello Ali?" Kuya Marco jokingly asked.

"What did you just call me?" I said shockingly.

"Oh nevermind your friend feliz and Clark called you earlier when I was having a meeting with Mr. Martins" kuya Marco said and finally inside my room.

"Ohh yeah feliz and Clark, they are the engineer and architect in my cafes that I built" I said and feeling to miss them.

"They said how are you daw and why you're not replying to their messages" kuya Marco said.

"How can I see their messages if I don't use my phone? Huh?" I saod while rolling my eyes.

"I told them na you're on a vacation and you did not bring your phone" kuya Marco explained.

"How many times do we have to lie ba?" I said in a sad tone.

"Don't worry everything will be fine baby ting, soon we can explain them, by the way why are they calling you Ali ba?" Kuya Manuel asked.

"Ah I it just came out of my mind na I want to be called Ali instead of Alejandré, you lnow Alejandré is a bit long" I said.

"I like to call you Ali din but I prefer baby ting always!" Kuya Marco said and hugged me.

Kuya Manuel also hugged me and said.

"We love you so much baby sister" the two said.

"Ehem can I join too?" Kuya Mateo asked.

"Of course my handsome kuya" I said and my two kuya's rolled their eyes.

"Okay okay all of you were handsome" I said.

"Very good I have something to give you Mamaya" kuya Manuel said.

"Me too" kuya Marco said.

"Me three" kuya Mateo said.

"Boys! Stop spoiling your sister nga" mom said.

I just laughed.

"Then sinong i-ispoilin namin mom?" Kuya Marco asked.

"Maybe our girlfriends" kuya Manuel jokingly said.

We're all shocked to what he said.

"Oh my gosh kuya's! No no!" I said.

"You all have girlfriends na?!" Mom asked.