Chapter one

Riona pov
Standing in front of the window in my bedroom watching the sun rise and the sky change wearing my nightgown that has a deep green color.
Smile slightly saying good morning to myself as someone knocks at my door "Come in." I said still watching the sky, the door opened and my maid Shelia walk in with a tray of food for me "Good morning princess."

"Good morning Shelia it looks like a good day for my debut."

Shelia watches me with amusement expression "Yes I suppose so princess." She said Shelia is German with beautiful Dark chocolate skin, eyes blue like the sky. She has been with me since i was a little girl "Tell me how is my father the king?" I ask turn away from the window my eyes connect with hers, her expression stay Stoic but I can see the little frown on the corner of her mouth.

"Strong as the king he is my princess." She said.

Hum acknowledge her statement and walk over to the tray, grab a blueberry "Yes I suppose so." I said with sadness in my voice but hid it very well from Shelia and ate the blueberry.
—————
Walk down the hallway with Shelia five spaces behind me, wearing a deep blue dress with tiny diamonds shining on the bottom of the dress, wearing diamond earrings and a deep crystal ring that my mother and father gave me on my sixteenth birthday.

Stand behind the doors waiting for my name to be announced to present myself to queen Charlotte my mother.

A girl with brown hair fidget with her dress her expression looks like she wants to be anywhere but here "First time?" Whisper to her, she turn her head and  look at me startled and surprised didn't notice me standing there "Oh um..yes." she said unsure eyebrows forrow, I rise an eyebrow amused "You seem so unsure answering that." she nod her head slightly let out a deep sigh shoulders slouch not like a lady "Maybe it's because I want something more then this maybe more then just a lady." She whisper to me.

"Everybody wants something more in this life and society. The question is are you willing to take it?"

She stood there in deep thought really thinking about what I just said to her "What is your name?" I ask the girl seeing the servant getting ready to announce me, her eyes meet mine "Eloise Bridgerton."

Bright smile fall on my lips "So your the duchess Hasting sister." I stated as a statement not a question she nod "Then you have big shoes to fill in the way how your sister left a mark on her debut." I said prepare myself nod to the servant to announce me.

Eloise quickly get out of her thoughts
"Wait what is your name?" She ask me.

Smirk as Shelia hide her grin "You will know soon." Whisper quiet to her.

As the servant announce me to queen Charlotte and the public "Introducing princess Riona daughter of queen Charlotte and King George."

Eloise stood there shocked as the doors opened up for me. I walk forward with grace and elegance that I was taught to do as a little girl, heartbeat steady with each step I make towards my mother.
—————
Before announcing Riona.

Benedict stood with his other siblings waiting for the servant to announce his sister Getting impatient "How long does it bloody take for them to announce our sister." Benedict whispers in Anthony ear and Anthony shushes him turns his head to him "I don't know but more long then Daphne."

"Let's hope Eloise does not do like she did." Anthony whispers back Benedict smirk with a muffled chuckle, Daphne gave them a glare "She can hear you besides the queen looks very happy today which is a good thing for Eloise." Daphne said the queen looks and is very happy today, Anthony and Benedict turn their heads to see what Daphne is talking about. "You're right about that, I wonder why?" Benedict mutters curious, Colin is in his own thoughts not hearing the conversation about anything thinking about traveling and...Penelope.

"Probably because it's one of her children's debut today." Gregory said casually while staring straight ahead sometimes tug on hyacinth braid, half of the Bridgerton siblings turn their heads fast to him surprised and confused "What I thought all her children are married or making marriage arrangements in private." Anthony whispered to Gregory wondering how his little brother of all people would learn about this.
Gregory sighs like his the viscount instead of Anthony and grunt when hyacinth stomped on his foot glare at her before replying back to Anthony question "How are you the oldest?" Anthony gave Gregory an glare as Daphne and Benedict chuckled to themselves "No this princess wants to have her debut season like a lady." He stated.

"Which princess..." Benedict got cut off as the announcer started to speak.

"Presenting Princess Riona daughter of Queen Charlotte and King George!"

The Bridgerton children stood taller and straight watching the doors open and Benedict breath caught in his throat seeing Riona walk inside.
—————
Riona pov
Walk in while holding my head up high, stare in my mother eyes while walking to her. Bow deeply to her showing her respect to her as the queen and mother in my life.

Silence fills the room as the people wait for Queen Charlotte reaction or words, Charlotte stood up with the help of one of her many ladies in waiting and makes her way down to me places her finger underneath my chin lift up my head. Charlotte smiled "My child the beauty that has grown in front of my eyes and more." She stated with a warm gaze.

My eyes twinkle with happiness My mother leans forward and kisses my forehead before going back to her seat. Stand up tall then bow again before turning around and walk away with grace and elegance still in place.

Her eyes meet brown eyes from the side of her vision, Benedict heart beat more faster hard to shallow his salvia when his underneath her gaze. Her gaze turned away from him letting him breath again but also wishing she didn't turn her gaze away. Anthony was saying something to him but his mind did not comprehend what he said instead just keep thinking about her eyes and the unique color of them, want to draw now just to have that image on something he can't forget.

"Benedict!" Anthony whispered again to him stern, made Benedict snap out of his thoughts "It's time for Eloise."

Once Anthony said that the doors started open again this time for Eloise and queen Charlotte receive the letter of Lady whistledown gossip.

—————
To be continued tell me how do you like this first chapter and it's going to be slow updates because I'm going to college 😭
Pray for me.

—————To be continued tell me how do you like this first chapter and it's going to be slow updates because I'm going to college 😭Pray for me