7 (cooking is an art form, fight me. lol)

Made homemade breaded tilapia with tarter sauce from scratch awhile ago

Made homemade breaded tilapia with tarter sauce from scratch awhile ago. It was SOOOOO delicious!

I'll update this with the recipe soon.

Comfort Hot Cocoa recipe:

A mug(s) (I highly recommend you use a metal travel mug so you won't burn your hands while holding it.)

A small pot(Do a little bit of a larger pot if you wanna make this for family/friends)
Milk
Cocoa powder(preferably Hershey brand)

100% raw cane sugar
Vanilla extract(whatever kind you want, I use mexican vanilla bean extract)

And if you wanna get fancy, get Jet Puff Bits for marshmallows. (I got mine at walmart)

Put the pot on the burner and put on low heat. Pour however much milk you want for your cup(s) into the pot. (Tip: use your mug to measure out how much you want.)

Pour 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract into the pot.(or eyeball it like I do) Take your cocoa powder and eyeball how dark you want your hot cocoa to be.

Use a silicone spatula to stir and  smooth clumps of cocoa. If you have an electric hand whisk, even better.

Take your sugar and as you pour little by little, taste test how sweet you want it to be. When you're done mixing everything, turn the heat up to about a 3 or 4.

Keep stirring. As you stir keep on taste testing how hot you want it. Trust me, sugar heats up really fast so be careful.

When you're done get your cup and pour your hot cocoa in. You have to pour quickly but gently.

If you wanna do this without burning your hand or making a mess on the counter, put your cup down in an empty kitchen sink and pour.

And, of course, if you wanna get fancy, use regular small marshmallows or Jet Puff Bits.

After everything is done and cleaned up, enjoy a nice cup of hot cocoa.☺️