Chapter 2

Y/N POV
After my break I head back to the cafe. I enjoy the peaceful walk through the park but soon I am there. I go back inside and pull my apron on once more.

"You are so rude sometimes Y/N." Levi says jokingly. "You didn't even say Hi."
The British man lifts his hand to his heart as if he was offended.

"Hi Levi." I say gently. I fire uo the espresso machine and start on an order someone just made. "Are you staying for afternoon rush?"

He nods. "Yeah I need the extra cash, I'm guessing the same for you." I nod in reply.

"Order for Amelia!" Tom calls out as I had him the drink.

The flow is slow and full of older people who are coming to chat with friends. But I knew all the peace was about to be disrupted. And just as I thought it happend quickly. People flooded in the same way they had this morning but the crowd calmed after around an hour. With the cafe tranquil once again we have the final round join us for the afternoon.

*times skip*
"Levi come on bro please just take my shift tonight." Tom begs.
They have been doing at this for a while now, Tom had a basket ball game but Levi had a family thing so neither wanted to stay at work for the grave yard shift.

"I'll do it." I sigh. Wiping my hands with a tea towel.

Their eyes shift to me before both asking "Really?" To which I just nodded. I know I would regret this later but I don't have work till grave yard tommorow anyway.
Grave yard shift is always the slowest and quietest, only two or three people came often students needing some caffeine to finish an assignment or a mom who wanted something before going home from work.
Bit today was different.

Aizawa POV

I open my eyes weakly and look at the clock. 10:39, shit I have been out for hours.
Recovery girl going over board is and understatement. I sit up and see the old lady walk over to me.
"Aizawa are you feeling better now?" She asks.
"Yeah." I reply plainly.
"Good then you can go home." She says before going away.
I do ask she said and grab my things before leaving, the walk is calm and the wind of the night is crisp.
As I walk I see a small coffee shop, maybe i won't be so tired if I drink coffee.

I walk inside a bell making a soft dong sound as i enter. I look around to see very little others here. Behind the counter stands a person with E/C eyes and messy hair.
I walk to the computer and they greet me.
"Hi what can I get for You?" They ask
"Just a large long black please."  I say pulling out my wallet.
"What's the when for that?" They ask grabbing a cup.
"Aizawa."
"Okie dokie. You can go find  a seat I will call you when it is ready."

As they move away I see a nametag that reads. Y/N L/N. I sit near the window and watch them make my drink. They work quickly and seamlessly to make my drink. With in a couple minutes they call my name. I collect the drink and leave.

The walk home is chilly but the drink is warm which helps. I take sip after sip of the drink it is warm and delicious. I may have to go back to that Cafe in the future just for them to make me a coffee again.